Asian naphtha hits peak
- Naphtha hits new high. Viswanathan, Prema // Asian Chemical News;2/3/2003, Vol. 9 Issue 388, p30
Reports on the price increase of petroleum chemicals in Asia in February 2003. Naphtha; Ethylene; Propylene.
- Asia naphtha prices rise amid uptrend in derivatives. YEO, ROSS; MARTIN, SHEENA; Loo, Felicia; Dillon, Tony // ICIS Chemical Business;12/5/2011, Vol. 280 Issue 18, p24
The article reports that naphtha prices in Asia are expected to increase by the end of November 2011. It is said that increase in ethylene and butadiene (BD) prices is also expected to increase demand in the downstream petrochemical market. The market in Europe continues to be sluggish with...
- Players push for July hikes. Gibson, Jane // European Chemical News;7/26/2004, Vol. 81 Issue 2110, p10
Focuses on the efforts of U.S. ethylene producers to increase prices in July 2004. Price increase proposed by sellers; Price of naphtha and ethane; Contract price for U.S. propylene.
- Ethylene up but propylene market under pressure. WEDDLE, NEL // ICIS Chemical Business;8/1/2011, Vol. 280 Issue 3, p17
The article reports that higher euro-based naphtha costs and improved sentiment in the Asian market resulted in increase in prices of Europe's spot ethylene during July 2011. According to one producer, cracker-rate reductions helped in re-balancing ethylene's supply and demand. Derivative demand...
- Generous margins seen in 2011. HARTNELL, REGAN // ICIS Chemical Business;1/16/2012, Vol. 281 Issue 3, p17
The article reports on the impact of increased naphtha feedstock costs on the price of ethylene in 2012.
- Asia naphtha prices buoyant as supply shortens. Loo, Felicia; Pitches, Joanne // ICIS Chemical Business;9/13/2010, Vol. 278 Issue 8, p22
The article offers information on the present condition of naptha market in Asia. It mentions that increase in demand for Asian Naphtha in Europe has resulted in the rise of naptha prices. It further mentions that the various reasons contributing to the increase in naphtha prices include, rise...
- cw price report. // Chemical Week;3/3/2008, Vol. 170 Issue 7, p28
This article looks at the prices of chemical products in the U.S. in February 2008. Spot ethylene prices rose. Spot refinery-grade propylene rebounded as well. Market players said polymer-grade propylene contracts are likely to settle at a decrease price. European spot naphtha held level during...
- Crude oil price doubles in 2009. // Indian Textile Journal;Mar2010, Vol. 120 Issue 6, p136
The article reports on the performance of crude oil price worldwide as of January 2010. There was an increase of 2.3 percent in crude oil prices worlwide from December 2009 to January. There was an increase of 86 percent in the U.S. Futures between December and January while Asian prices also...
- Ethylene rockets with plant troubles. Gibson, Jane // European Chemical News;10/25/2004, Vol. 81 Issue 2121, p14
Presents information on the increase in prices of chemical products due to plant troubles in 2004. Naphtha; Ethylene; Propylene; Butadiene.