- Producers target adipic acid hikes. Gibson, Jane // ICIS Chemical Business;1/16/2006, Vol. 1 Issue 2, p33
The article focuses on the influence of improving supply and demand scenarios and high raw material and energy costs on the plans of adipic acid producer Rhodia Polyamide to increase prices in both Asia and Europe in January 2006. Gilles Grenier, vice president for the firm, cites the success of...
- Rhodia Polyamide Increase Price of Adipic Acid. // China Chemical Reporter;10/16/2005, Vol. 16 Issue 29, p8
This article reports that Rhodia Polyamide announced a global price rise for Adipic Acid, effective from October 1, 2005 or as contracts will allow, on September 27, 2005. As energy and transport costs are dramatically and structurally increasing, so Rhodia Polyamide increased the price increase...
- Rhodia Polyamide develops new grades optimised for the MuCell Process. // Popular Plastics & Packaging;Jan2008, Vol. 53 Issue 1, p69
The article introduces the optimised TECHNYL XCell 6.6 and 6 polyamide grades for the MuCell Process from Rhodia Polyamide.
- Polyamide combines flowability with high reinforcement volume. // Advanced Materials & Processes;Jan2008, Vol. 166 Issue 1, p14
The article presents an evaluation of a polyamide from Rhodia Polyamide.
- Rhodia to Introduce Global Leading Polyamide Products and Solutions. // China Chemical Reporter;3/26/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 9, p17
The article reports on the announcement of Rhodia Polyamide in China that the company will highlight a range of newly launched products and solutions to demonstrate its position in the polyamide market. The polyamide products and solutions of the company reaches automotive applications,...
- Rhodia Polyamide Introduces New Product. // China Chemical Reporter;12/16/2007, Vol. 18 Issue 35, p14
The article reports on the introduction of a new family of modified polyamide 6 grades designed to satisfy the extrusion and blow molding industries' needs for higher productivity and energy savings in polyamide conversion by Rhodia Polyamide in China. The high-productivity polyamide exhibits...
- Rhodia Polyamide Increase Price for Adipic acid in Asia. // China Chemical Reporter;1/26/2007, Vol. 18 Issue 3, p5
The article reports on an announcement by Rhodia Polyamide Corp. regarding a price increase for adipic acid in Asia. The continuing and lasting trend of rising raw material and energy costs prompted Rhodia Polyamide to make the decision.
- Plastic Pallet Truck. // Material Handling Management Exclusive Insight;4/19/2012, p10
The article previews the I-ton thermoplastic hand pallet truck from Rhodia Engineering Plastics.
- High-fluidity polyamide improves intake manifold. // Advanced Materials & Processes;Mar2005, Vol. 163 Issue 3, p16
Reports on the development of a high-flow polaymide air intake manifold for the Peugeot Citroen gasoline engine by Mark IV. Manifold's use of Technyl Star s 218 V 35 bk31N, a glass-filled, heat-stabilized, high-fluidity polyamide made by Rhodia Engineering Plastics; Key features of the polyamide...