Brazil aims to crack plastics nut
- PACK EXPO. // Plastics News;11/27/2000, Vol. 12 Issue 39, p7
Presents several plastic products featured at the Pack Expo in Chicago, Illinois. Includes LifeX bags by Automated Packaging Systems; Launch of container inspection devices from AGR International Inc.; Introduction of retort pouch materials by Converter Kapak Corp.
- SHOW BRIEFS. Esposito, Frank // Plastics News;9/10/2001, Vol. 13 Issue 28, p8
Reports on the Flexpo 2001 conference in Galveston, Texas. Commercialization of propylene-based plastomers line by ExxonMobil Chemical Co.; Production of linear low density polyethylene (PE) by Nova Chemical Co.; Test runs of linear low density PE by Borealis A/S company.
- Plastindia is now 3rd-largest. Toloken, Steve // Plastics News;2/ 6/2012, Vol. 23 Issue 44, p0022
The article discusses the growth of India's plastics industries trade show Plastindia.
- INDPLAS exhibition to focus on MSME. // Popular Plastics & Packaging;Oct2012, Vol. 57 Issue 10, p72
The article reports on preparations for Indplas 2012, a trade show involving plastic manufacturers from various Asian countries and organized by the Indian Plastics Federation, to be held in Kolkata, India on October 5.
- NPE to Celebrate 60 years. // Paper, Film & Foil Converter;May2005, Vol. 79 Issue 5, p12
Announces that NPE 2006, The International Plastics Showcase, is scheduled on June 19-23, in Chicago, Illinois. Number of exhibitors; Event highlights.
- European Bioplastics: one week of bundled bioplastics know-how at Interpack. // Popular Plastics & Packaging;May2011, Vol. 56 Issue 5, p61
The article offers information on the European Bioplastics meeting that will be held at the Interpack trade show in Germany from May 12 to 18, 2011.
- Polyolefins producers vainly juggle production and prices. Young, Ian // Chemical Week;11/10/1993, Vol. 153 Issue 17, p21
Reports on the Interplas '93 in Birmingham, United Kingdom, which showcased the plastics industry. Overcapacity and economic recession in the bulk plastics industry; Rise of low-density polyethylene (LDPE) prices; Loss of linear LDPE and high-density PE producers.
- Why Chicago's the hot spot for NPE, and other show facts. Turner, Shawn // Plastics News;6/9/2003, Vol. 15 Issue 15, p12
The article provides information about the NPE 2003 plastics industry trade show to be held from June 23-27, 2003 in McCormick Place in Chicago, Illinois. NPE is sponsored by the Society of the PlasticsIndustry Inc. of Washington, which founded the first show in 1946. It is held in Chicago...
- Indian Plastics Federation announces INDPLAS '15. // Popular Plastics & Packaging;Oct2014, Vol. 59 Issue 10, p75
The article offers information on the business-to-business international industrial exhibition INDPLAS '15 to be held on November 27-30, 2015 at the Science City Grounds in Kolkata, India.