Blaze forces Port Arthur plant to shut
- Propylene jumps on Huntsman fire. Owens, Dayna // Chemical Market Reporter;5/15/2006, Vol. 269 Issue 19, p8
The article reports that the fire that burned the chemical plant of Huntsman Corp. in Port Arthur, Texas caused the rise in spot propylene pipeline prices in May 2006. The plant supplies about two percent of the North American market. The prices were monitored by global petrochemical pricing and...
- Restructuring at Huntsman Textile Effects Business. // Pakistan Textile Journal;Oct2011, Vol. 60 Issue 10, p27
The article states that global chemical company Huntsman Corp. plans to implement a significant restructuring of its Textile Effects division which may include the closure of production facilities and business support offices in Basel, Switzerland, with a potential of 500 job losses.
- Huntsman Completes Financial Restructuring And Looks Toward Potential IPO in 2005 to 2006. Chang, Joseph // Chemical Market Reporter;10/7/2002, Vol. 262 Issue 12, p1
Reports on the completion of financial restructuring of U.S. -based Huntsman Corp. Amendments in terms of Huntsman's bank credit facilities; Financial reports of Huntsman for the year 2002; Decrease in indirect operating costs.
- Huntsman Restructures To Streamline and Strengthen Operations. Brown, Robert // Chemical Market Reporter;03/27/2000, Vol. 257 Issue 13, p3
Reports the corporate reorganization of Huntsman Corp. Purpose of the reorganization initiative; Focus of its specialty chemicals group; Comment from Peter R. Huntsman, president of the company.
- Huntsman to set up new polyurethane system house at Pune. // Popular Plastics & Packaging;Apr2011, Vol. 56 Issue 4, p57
The article reports that the polyurethane division of chemical manufacturer Huntsman Corp. will establish a new facility in Pune, India.
- Huntsman is on stream with more cyclohexane. Brand, Tony // Chemical Market Reporter;07/14/97, Vol. 252 Issue 2, p13
Reports that Huntsman Corp. has completed the expansion of its cyclohexane plant in Port Arthur, Texas. Production capacity at plant; Comments of Huntsman president and chief operating officer Peter Huntsman.
- Huntsman boosts surfactants. // Chemical Market Reporter;11/02/98, Vol. 254 Issue 18, p7
Reports on Huntsman Corp.'s completion of the expansion of its surfactants plant in Port Neches, Texas.
- Huntsman completes expansion of its specialty amines manufacturing facility in Llanelli Wales. // Paintindia;Jul2012, Vol. 62 Issue 7, p135
The article reports on the completion by the Performance Products division of Huntsman Corp. of the expansion of its specialty amines manufacturing facility in Llanelli, Wales.
- Huntsman plans world-scale MDI plant for Geismar, LA. RAMESH, DEEPTI; BOSWELL, CLAY // Chemical Week;10/6/2014, Vol. 176 Issue 25, p12
The article informs that a world-scale 400,000-m.t./year methylene di-para-phenylene isocyanate (MDI) plant is being built by Huntsman Corp. at its site at Geismar, Los Angles.