DSM settles into new shape
- AGRO STILL NEEDS BUYER. Gibson, Jane // ICIS Chemical Business Americas;5/7/2007, Vol. 271 Issue 18, p13
The article reports on the announcement by DSM chief financial officer Rolf-Dieter Schwalb that the company is still committed to a divestment of its DSM Agro fertilizer business despite difficulty of finding a buyer. The business was up for sale in February 2006. Schwalb disclosed that the...
- ...forms compounds venture with Cytec. // Chemical Week;8/28/1996, Vol. 158 Issue 33, p6
Reports on DSM's alliance with Cytec in the thermoset molding compounds business.
- Polyester compounds. // Chemical Week;8/28/1996, Vol. 158 Issue 33, p37
Reports on DSM Resins BV's agreement with Cytec Industries to form a strategic alliance in polyester molding compounds.
- Cytec, DSM to join forces in thermoset molding compounds. // Plastics News;9/16/1996, Vol. 8 Issue 29, p64
Reports that Cytec Industries Inc. and DSM Resins BV have agreed to pursue a partnership for the production and sale of thermoset molding compounds. Licensing of products to each other; Management of joint technology development projects.
- Business Briefs. // Bulletin with Newsweek;10/10/2000, Vol. 118 Issue 6245, p82
Reports business developments in Australia as of October 2000. Includes confirmation of the impending sale of telephone company Cable & Wireless Optus; Reorganization within Telstra to boost market image; Forecast on the profit of QCT Resources.
- Nutrition feeds DSM's soaring earnings. Robinson, Simon // European Chemical News;2/21/2005, Vol. 82 Issue 2135, p7
Focuses on the financial performance of DSM in 2004. Increase in the company's profit; Information on its restructuring; Net sales of the company's industrial chemical division.
- DSM restructure pulls up pharma. Mirasol, Feliza // Chemical Market Reporter;5/22/2006, Vol. 269 Issue 20, p22
The article reports on the favorable financial performance of DSM in the first quarter of 2006, showing improvement in its pharmaceutical operations. An increase in sales was posted due to higher volumes, better price levels and improved exchange rates. However, further restructuring of the...
- DEADLINE NEWS. // Rubber & Plastics News;10/1/2007, Vol. 37 Issue 5, p3
This article reports that DSM NV said that it would sell its EPDM rubber and thermoplastic elastomers businesses, as well as its melamine, urea and maleic anhydride assets. According to DSM, the divestitures are part of a reorganization as it focuses on being a life sciences and performance...
- Cytec May Sell Struggling Coating Resins Business. WESTERVELT, ROBERT // Chemical Week;10/24/2011, Vol. 173 Issue 26, p12
The article reports on the plan of U.S. chemical enterprise Cytec Industries to sell its coating resins business in 2011. It says that the operating earnings for the business were reduced by eight per cent in the third quarter of the year. However, the author mentions that its revenues were...