Univision, Ratings Put Spin On Hispanic Upfront
- Home Shopping: Espanol Celebrates New Broadcast Expansion to 24-Hours a Day, 7-Days a Week. // Hispanic Times Magazine;Oct/Nov2000, Vol. 23 Issue 5, p8
Reports on the development of the Spanish-language version of the Home Shopping Network. Celebration to mark the expansion of broadcast hours to 24 hours, seven days a week; Relocation of hired companies to Tampa Bay, Florida.
- Ratings. // CableFAX Daily;12/20/2005, Vol. 16 Issue 245, p2
The article offers news briefs on the cable television sector in the U.S. as of December 20, 2005. Univision decided to join the national television ratings service of Nielsen. The rating of the network VH1 increased by 33 percent in 2005.
- DANDY DEBUTS. // Broadcasting & Cable;6/24/2002, Vol. 132 Issue 26, p16
Focuses on the rating of the television shows of Court TV in the U.S. Investigation of crimes; Percentage of the rating for the premiere series; Improvement of the cable show.
- Cable Ratings Sagged in August, But Lifetime Soared. Larson, Megan // MediaWeek;9/3/2001, Vol. 11 Issue 32, p5
Reports the business status of the cable networks as of August 2001 in the U.S. Effect of the negative ratings on the station's programming; Increase on the rating of the prime time programs; Impact of prime time programs on households.
- Cable gains viewers. McConville, Jim // Electronic Media;09/11/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 37, p8
Reports increase in the viewership and ratings of cable televisions in the United States. Percentage increase in viewership and ratings of the TV program 'Survivor' of CBS; Performance of TBS Superstation in terms of prime time rating; TV rating of 'Sunday Night NFL' of ESPN; Viewership on the...
- People's Choice 50 top cable shows. // Broadcasting & Cable;07/21/97, Vol. 127 Issue 30, p90
Presents a list of the top 50 basic cable programs in the United States for the week ended July 13, 1997 as compiled by the Nielsen Media Research and Turner Research.
- CABLE'S TOP 25 PEOPLE'S CHOICE. // Broadcasting & Cable;06/26/2000, Vol. 130 Issue 27, p47
Presents charts depicting the top cable programs for the week of June 12 to 18, 2000 in the United States. List of the top programs; Schedule of airtime; Data on cable rating and coverage area rating within the cable network's range; Information on the US rating based on the television...
- People's choice: Top cable shows. // Broadcasting & Cable;2/19/96, Vol. 126 Issue 8, p59
Presents a chart depicting the top 15 basic cable programs in the United States for the week of February 5 to 11, 1996. Includes program; Network; Time; Rating.
- Cable viewership rides a high tide. McConville, Jim // Electronic Media;07/05/99, Vol. 18 Issue 27, p3
Focuses on an increase in basic cable television viewership in prime time in the United States, for the quarter ended June 27, 1999. Cabletelevision Advertising Bureau's analysis of Nielsen Media Research statistics; Professional wrestling's domination of cable television.