Bravo Sets Destination Days
- More Moesha spells more teens. Schlosser, Joe // Broadcasting & Cable;04/19/99, Vol. 129 Issue 16, p68
Reveals that United Paramount Network (UPN) scored its highest rating ever on a Thursday night with four episodes of the sitcom `Moesha' back to back on April 8, 1999. Average rating among teen viewers and women in the United States.
- AMERICAN TV REBOUND WORLDWIDE. // Broadcasting & Cable;9/18/2006, Vol. 136 Issue 37, p18
This article reports on international television networks increasing their purchasing of American television shows. British, French, and Italian networks are among the buyers who are seemingly now willing to pay 50-75% higher prices for hour-long dramas than just two or three years ago. The...
- More `Moesha'. Schlosser, Joe // Broadcasting & Cable;04/05/99, Vol. 129 Issue 14, p28
Reports on television network United Paramount Network's renewal of the comedy program `Moesha' for the 1999-2000 season.
- SMG gets Nick gagging for it. Creamer, Jonathan // Televisual;Jun2002, p11
Reports that comedy television program 'Gagging for It' from SMG has been ordered by Nickelodeon's head of original production, Joe Godwin. Features of the program; Target viewers of the show.
- 'Brothers' stays in Nick family. Feiwell, Jill // Daily Variety;9/14/2001, Vol. 273 Issue 10, p10
Reports on the order of a third season of live-action comedy 'The Brothers Garcia' by Nickelodoen.
- The WB Stirs Up Friday Formula. Consoli, John // MediaWeek;04/10/2000, Vol. 10 Issue 15, p6
Reports on the addition of television (TV) sitcom `Sabrina, the Teenage Witch,' to the program list of cable television WB. Advantages of adding Sabrina in the program list; Time slot of the TV sitcom; Other programs in the list of WB.
- Comedy net will 'Crank' up series. Grego, Melissa // Daily Variety;1/22/2002, Vol. 274 Issue 38, p26
Reports on the debut of the comedy series 'Crank Yankers' at the cable television network Comedy Central in the United States. Terms of the agreement; Storyline; Producers of the series.
- Monkey CNN, Monkey Do. Carson, Tom // Esquire;Aug2000, Vol. 134 Issue 2, p52
Evaluates the television program `Crossfire,' aired by Cable News Network. Concept of the sitcom; Impact of the sitcom on the network's status; Comparison of the program with other sitcoms.
- NETS PREP MIDWEEK MAKEOVERS. Kissell, Rick // Variety;8/13/2007, Vol. 407 Issue 12, p13
The article examines television programming offered by the four major U.S. broadcast networks on Wednesday nights in the 2007-08 season. The author evaluates the likely success of a number of types of programs, including situation comedies, game shows, dramas and shows that have been spun off...