Time Warner Shows Off
- TWC KICKS OFF Q4 WITH BANG. Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;2/1/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 5, p2
The article reports on the cable earnings in the U.S. as reported by Time Warner Cable Inc. (TWC). It states that 105,000 basic subscribers were lost by TWC in the fourth quarter of 2009. It notes that the payout made by TWC represents a 29.6% of the company's annual free cash flow. Moreover,...
- COO: Time Warner Cable Upping VOD. Gruenwedel, Erik // Home Media Magazine;6/15/2008, Vol. 30 Issue 24, p28
The article announces that cable company Time Warner Cable Inc. is hoping that video-on-demand (VOD) will help generate more than incremental revenue for the company. According to Chief Operating Officer (COO) Landel Hobbs, the company continues to aggressively seek non-subscribers for its video...
- People Watch 10/16/12. // CT Reports;10/16/2012, p1
The article announces that Peter C. Stern has been appointed as chief people officer (CPO) and leader of corporate development at Time Warner Cable Inc.
- All Ears On Earnings. Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;6/2/2009, Vol. 30 Issue 22, p17
The article focuses on the financial performance evaluation of cable companies in the U.S. in 2008 based on cash flow, net income and price-earning (P/E) ratio. It notes the earnings performance of Comcast Corp. and Time Warner Cable Inc., which are regarded as the two largest cable operators in...
- Cable Stages a Comeback. Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;5/4/2009, Vol. 30 Issue 18, p3
The article reports on the financial performance of Comcast Corp. and Time Warner Cable Inc. (TWC) in the first quarter of 2009 in the U.S. It states that the nation's largest cable operator, Comcast, accounted $1.4 billion free cash flow during the quarter, a 95% rise, even if it lost 78,000...
- Rough Forecast for Time Warner Cable. Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;10/29/2007, Vol. 28 Issue 43, p45
The article reports on the financial performance of Time Warner Cable Inc. in the U.S. in the third quarter of 2007. According to the cable analysts, the acquisition of Adelphia Communications Inc. made the company increased its revenue, cash flow and volume of the subscribers. However, it is...
- TWC's Hobbs Gets $30M Severance Deal. Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;4/11/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 15, p28
The article reports that former Time Warner Cable Inc. chief operating officer (COO) Landel Hobbs has received a severance deal worth at almost 30 million dollars for resigning in December 2010 after about 15 years in the company.
- Hobbs: TWC Adapts To Its Customers. Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;5/24/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 21, p24
The article reports on the statement by chief operating officer (COO) Landel Hobbs at Time Warner Cable (TWC) Inc. that the company will respond accordingly to competitive threats posed by several telecommunication companies and satellite providers by segmenting TWC's product offerings to...
- A TW CABLE SHUFFLE. Goldsmith, Jill // Daily Variety;8/2/2005, Vol. 288 Issue 21, p8
Reports on the promotion of Landel Hobbs as chief operating officer at Time Warner Cable Inc. Job responsibilities of Hobbs; Career background; Affiliations.