- SUPPLIERS. // Bulk Transporter;Apr2006, Vol. 68 Issue 10, p62
Career developments involving transportation executives and director are discussed. Michael Gainey has joined Heil Trailer International company's Sales Group as director of sales in North America. Holland Group Inc. has named Ron Froese director of truck OEM sales for its Holland USA Inc.'s...
- going places. // Fleet Owner;May2004, Vol. 99 Issue 5, p12
Presents developments pertaining to executives in the trucking industry as of May 2004. Promotion of Tim Cellitti to vice president and general manager of International's Medium Truck Vehicle Center; Promotion of Jim McClelland at Bendix Commercial Vehicle Systems; Ron Froese at The Holland Group.
- Peters, former TBEA division president, dies. // Trailer / Body Builders;Jan2004, Vol. 45 Issue 3, p22
Reports on the death of Neil W. Peters Jr., former president of the Michigan-Ohio Regional Division of the Truck Body and Equipment Association, on January 2, 2004. Career of Peters in the truck equipment industry.
- Trailer/truck/body OEMs. // Trailer / Body Builders;Sep2004, Vol. 45 Issue 11, p93
Presents an update on the selection and appointment of executives in the trailer and truck equipment industry in the U.S. as of September 2004. Selection of Steven K. Covey as vice president and general counsel of Navistar International Corp.; Addition of Stephen F. Page to the board of...
- People and Positions. // Trailer / Body Builders;Mar2014, Vol. 55 Issue 5, p78
The article announces executive appointments in the truck equipment industry including Sandra Quick at Meritor Inc., Peter Dondlinger at Auto Truck Group and Peter McEathron at River States Truck and Trailer.
- Tire Management and Retreads. Skydel, Seth // Fleet Equipment;Nov2002, Vol. 28 Issue 11, p16
Interviews several truck equipment industry executives on tire management and retreads. Remarks on the number of tire being Retreads on a regular basis; Accounts on the tire supplies; Limitation of the industry in purchasing tire brands. INSETS: TIRE MANAGEMENT;NEW LIGHT-DUTY TIRE...
- Top 10 trends in trucks. Weber, Rick // Trailer / Body Builders;Mar2007, Vol. 48 Issue 5, p38
The article presents a panel discussion involving several truck equipment industry executives. According to Terry Keating, chairman and chief executive officer (CEO) of Accuride Corporation, pressure in the industry is going to force the new consolidated customers to design more of their...
- Trailer, truck, & body OEMs. // Trailer / Body Builders;Apr2006, Vol. 47 Issue 6, p84
Career developments involving executives in the trailer and truck equipment industry are discussed. Rich Ferguson has been named president of Freightliner LLC. Doug Scheible has been appointed president and chief operating officer of Timpte Inc. David Baratti has been promoted to vice president...
- Component manufacturers. // Trailer / Body Builders;Sep2004, Vol. 45 Issue 11, p93
Presents a list of appointments in the trailer and truck equipment industry in the U.S. as of September 2004. Selection of Bill Mossing as assistant general manager of Bendix Spicer Foundation Brake LLC; Appointment of Tim O'Neill as manager-sweeper sales of TrynEx International; Promotion of...