Trailer, truck, & body OEMs
- ROLL CALL. // Waste Age;Jan2003, Vol. 34 Issue 1, p12
Announces the appointment of several executives in the U.S. recycling industry as of January 2003. Mark Neale of Autocar in Union City, Indiana; David Baratti of Heil Environmental Industries Ltd.; Steven R. Stein of Gersham, Brickner & Bratton Inc.; Darrel E. Wolff of Environmental Operations Inc.
- ROLL CALL. // Waste Age;May2006, Vol. 37 Issue 5, p9
The article presents updates on the career of executives in the U.S. solid waste industry as of May 2006. Keith Foster, the founder of Keith Manufacturing and its related companies, passed away on April 15, 2006. Chattanooga, Tennessee-based Heil Environmental has promoted David Baratti to vice...
- David Baratti, Heil sales VP. // Waste News;6/25/2007, Vol. 13 Issue 4, p21
The article presents an obituary for David Baratti, vice president of sales and marketing for Heil Environmental.
- changing roles. // Refrigerated Transporter;Dec2008, Vol. 44 Issue 7, p53
The article announces the promotions and appointments in the U.S. including Mark Siegal as vice chairman of the board of directors for NationaLease, Rich Ferguson as vice president of sales for Freightliner Trucks, and Von Rogers as northern regional sales manager for Hercules Manufacturing Co....
- going places. // Fleet Owner;Apr2006, Vol. 101 Issue 4, p16
Career developments involving executives in the transportation industry in the U.S. are discussed. Rich Ferguson has been named as president of Freightliner Market Development by Freightliner LLC. Mark T. Jamieson has been appointed executive vice president of Ryder System while Robert Brunn has...
- Component manufacturers. // Trailer / Body Builders;Apr2006, Vol. 47 Issue 6, p84
Career developments involving executives in the truck components industry are discussed. Bob Gelert has been added to the sales group of Buyers Products Co. Ron Froese has been named a director of sales at the Holland USA division of The Holland Group Inc. Jerry Geist has been appointed director...
- Peters, former TBEA division president, dies. // Trailer / Body Builders;Jan2004, Vol. 45 Issue 3, p22
Reports on the death of Neil W. Peters Jr., former president of the Michigan-Ohio Regional Division of the Truck Body and Equipment Association, on January 2, 2004. Career of Peters in the truck equipment industry.
- Trailer/truck/body OEMs. // Trailer / Body Builders;Sep2004, Vol. 45 Issue 11, p93
Presents an update on the selection and appointment of executives in the trailer and truck equipment industry in the U.S. as of September 2004. Selection of Steven K. Covey as vice president and general counsel of Navistar International Corp.; Addition of Stephen F. Page to the board of...
- People and Positions. // Trailer / Body Builders;Mar2014, Vol. 55 Issue 5, p78
The article announces executive appointments in the truck equipment industry including Sandra Quick at Meritor Inc., Peter Dondlinger at Auto Truck Group and Peter McEathron at River States Truck and Trailer.