- Counter nut with 360 degree shielding. // DEMM: Engineering & Manufacturing;Jul2012, p34
The article describes the Lapp counter nut that is made of brass and has a 360 degree shielding.
- Tailgate Chain Cover. // PS: Preventive Maintenance Monthly;Aug2005, Issue 633, p12
Introduces the torn nylon cover, NS 4030-00-594-0475, that fits over te truck's tailgate chain. Several purpose of the cover; Use of a battery hold-down bolt, NSN 5306-00-739-7754 for threading the chain's last link to through the cover; Difficulty of slipping the cover over the chain.
- Halfshaft Bolts Vibrate Loose. // PS: Preventive Maintenance Monthly;Mar2002, Issue 592, p6
Focuses on the loosening of the halfshaft bolts on high mobility multipurpose wheeled vehicles caused by vibration. Things to do in case of a loose bolt; Reason for not reusing lock washers.
- Freightliner's Alliance Division Introduces Private-label Parts. // Fleet Equipment;Mar99, Vol. 25 Issue 3, p39
Reports the launching of Alliance Parts, a line of private-branded truck parts, from Freightliners's Alliance Division. Goal in launching the Alliance Parts; Comments from Bob Cariglia, general manager of Parts Sales and Marketing for Alliance.
- Chicago Rawhide brand will become SKF. // Bulk Transporter;Jun2005, Vol. 67 Issue 12, p47
Reports that the Chicago Rawhide brand of bearings and seal will be known as SKF. Packaging for seal products.
- Shop survey. // Fleet Owner;Dec2001, Vol. 96 Issue 12, p42
Discusses the findings of the '2001 Shop Installation Survey Results Report' from the National Truck Equipment Association in the United States. Purpose of the report; Issues included in the report.
- Comprehensive Commercial Truck and Transportation Equipment Buyers Guide, Directory Published. // Fleet Equipment;Mar2001, Vol. 27 Issue 3, p62
Presents the 2001 edition of the `National Truck Equipment Association Membership Roster & Product Directory.' Its contents; Information on its distribution.
- Mirrors. Wilson, Marilyn // Fleet Owner;Oct2001, Vol. 96 Issue 10, p50
Describes various mirror technologies for commercial trucks. Manufacturing companies which are developing the technologies; Design and construction of several mirror technologies; Significance of LED technology for drivers and traffic administration.
- Onspot Automatic Chain Kit for Hendrickson HN402 Suspension. // Fleet Equipment;Nov2002, Vol. 28 Issue 11, p30
Features products for the truck equipment industry. HN-402 tandem axle suspension for fire trucks from Hendrickson; Model 05401 automatic tire chain system form Onspot of North America.