Maximizing production in a nonrepetitive environment
- Equipment demos to anchor composting conference. // Portable Plants & Equipment;Dec2012, Vol. 8 Issue 4, p8
The article offers information regarding annual conference to be organized by U.S.-based organization Composting Council from January 28 to 31 in Orlando in Florida.
- Solving the maze that chokes profits. Weber, Rick // Trailer / Body Builders;Apr2006, Vol. 47 Issue 6, p58
The article focuses on ways of increasing the profits of truck equipment distributors, according to a presentation by Albert Bates, founder of the Profit Planning Group, during The Work Truck Show in the U.S. in 2006. Several characteristics of high-profit distribution industries were listed by...
- Carpet & Fabricare Institute (CFI). // Cleanfax Magazine;Jan2012, Vol. 27 Issue 1, p40
The article presents the Carpet & Fabricare Institute (CFI), the largest regional non-profit inspection, cleaning, remediation and restoration association in the U.S., which provides members with training discounts, CFI pricing for the Connections Conventions and Trade show, and World Floor...
- News From PSMA. // Antiques & Collecting Magazine;Aug2002, Vol. 107 Issue 6, p26
Provides information on the Professional Show Managers Association (PSMA), a nationwide association of consumer trade show organizers in the U.S. Goal of the organization; Board of directors of the organization; Advantages of being a PSMA member.
- RadTech's "e Î™ 5 2004" Conference, Exhibition Draws Nearly 2,600 Visitors. // Paint & Coatings Industry;Jul2004, Vol. 20 Issue 7, p12
Highlights the e|5 2004 conference and exhibition sponsored by the Radtech International North America in Chevy Chase, Maryland. Number of attendees; Application sessions at the event.
- InterBev gears up for Las Vegas. // Beverage Industry;Aug2006, Vol. 97 Issue 8, p14
The article highlights the InterBev 2006 trade show which will be held at the Sands Expo Center in Las Vegas, Nevada from October 23 to October 25, 2006. The American Beverage Association is prepared for the return of the trade show. Measures taken to promote the event are mentioned. Key...
- BROWN RICE RETURNS. Rothschuh, Jessica // SN: Supermarket News;9/12/2005 Supplement, p14
Reports on the popularity of brown rice in the U.S. as of September 2005. Percentage of an increase in the sales of brown rice in the U.S. in 2004; Reason behind the decision of the USA Rice Federation to promote brown rice; Collaboration of the rice group with the Whole Grains Council in...
- NRA Performance Index continues to rise, but woes persist. Spielberg, Susan // Nation's Restaurant News;7/14/2003, Vol. 37 Issue 28, p4
Reports on the Restaurant Performance Index of the National Restaurant Association in the U.S. Use of a Current Situation Index in measuring trends in sales, traffic, labor and capital expenditures; Attitudes of the operators about future prospects reflected in an Expectations Index; Increase...
- ACHE had a tough year. Reilly, Patrick // Modern Healthcare;8/26/2002, Vol. 32 Issue 34, p9
Reports on the loss incurred by the American College of Healthcare Executives in 2001. Reason for the loss; Factors that contributed to the increase in the organization's revenue; Increase in the organization's membership dues and fees for 2001.