- On the road again. Bachmeier, Hans // Trailer / Body Builders;May2004, Vol. 45 Issue 7, p64
Features the trailer repair business of Trudell Trailers in Wisconsin. Details of the plasma cutters used by the mechanics of Trudell; Remarks from Gary Huben, fleet coordinator for Trudell Trailers, about trailer repair; Other services being offered by Trudell.
- SmartTruck authorizes two more distributors. // Trailer / Body Builders;Jul2011, Vol. 52 Issue 9, p177
The article announces that Trudell Trailers and Midlands Carrier Transicold have been added as distributors of UT-6 Trailer UnderTray system of SmartTruck, a new manufacturer of aerodynamic products for the U.S. trucking industry.
- Carmel Adopts 2 Pumpers. // Fire Chief Expert Blog;7/31/2012, p1
The article reports on the two top-mount pumpers that were delivered by Seagrave Fire Apparatus to the Carmel (Indiana) Fire Department.
- Refurbished Aerialscope Chassis. // Fire Chief;Nov2010, Vol. 54 Issue 11, p164
The article offers information on the Aerialscope Tower Platforms, manufactured by Seagrave.
- PUMPER ROLLS IN CANTON. // Fire Chief;Nov2012, Vol. 56 Issue 11, p157
A photograph of a fire engine from Seagrave Fire Apparatus LLC is presented.
- Trudell Trailers acquires all Mid Michigan Great Dane operations. // Trailer / Body Builders;Jun2008, Vol. 49 Issue 8, p20
The article reports on the acquisition of all business operations of Mid Michigan Great Dane Inc. and its sister firm Michigan Trailers Service Inc. by Trudell Trailers. Mid Michigan Great Dane serves western Michigan and specializes in new and used trailer sales, trailer rentals and leasing,...
- Great Dane continues expansion in 2006. // Trailer / Body Builders;Nov2006, Vol. 48 Issue 1, p18
The article talks about Great Dane Trailers' expansion of four other dealer locations in the U.S., Mexico and Canada in 2006. A branch in Stockton, California has been opened by Central Valley Trailer Repair Inc. in May. The sales and rental operation of Trudell Trailers of Fargo, North Dakota...
- Exceeding expectations. // Trailer / Body Builders;Oct2004, Vol. 45 Issue 12, p38
Focuses on the factors that led to the business success of the branches of Trudell Trailers of Green Bay, Wisconsin which received several Great Dane's top dealer awards since its first year of operation. Phases of trailer dealership that the award evaluates; Significance of the company's...
- Alarm bells ringing for Heve. Schulz, John D. // Traffic World;5/26/2003, Vol. 267 Issue 21, p26
Reports that former Freightliner Corp. chief executive Jim Hebe is leading a group of investors that has acquired Seagrave Fire Apparatus, a privately held maker of fire and emergency vehicles. Description of the vehicles produced by Seagrave; Appointment of Hebe as president and chief...