NTEA adds 21 members to its MVP roster
- Information Vehicles. // Trailer / Body Builders;Sep2004, Vol. 45 Issue 11, p94
Presents a list of publications released by organizations and companies involved in the trailer and truck equipment industry in the U.S. as of September 2004. "Air Suspension Application Data" from the Truck Trailer Manufacturers Association Engineering Committee; "Extrusion Design Manual"...
- Industry upgrade. // Trailer / Body Builders;Apr2005, Vol. 46 Issue 6, p24
Discusses the two programs to be launched by the National Truck Equipment Association to foster profitability, quality and compliance within the truck equipment industry in the U.S. Member Verification Program; Sales, Productivity, Earnings, and Quality Plan.
- The Road Ahead. // Trailer / Body Builders;Apr2006, Vol. 47 Issue 6, p76
The article presents a calendar of events concerning the truck equipment industry in 2006. The ConExpo Asia event will be held in Beijing, China in May. The Automotive Aftermarket Industry Association Aftermarket Financial Symposium will be conducted in Chicago, Illinois in September. The annual...
- No silver foot, no silver spoon. Sauer, Bruce // Trailer / Body Builders;Apr2004, Vol. 45 Issue 6, p4
No abstract available.
- NTLEA creates Louis V Kleinstiver Institute. // Trailer / Body Builders;May2004, Vol. 45 Issue 7, p8
Relates the establishment of the Louis V. Kleinstiver Institute by the National Truck Equipment Association (NTEA) in the U.S. in May 2004. Purpose of the institute; Statement from NTEA Executive Director Jim Carney regarding the institute and its name; Career background of Kleinstiver.
- The Road Ahead. // Trailer / Body Builders;Sep2004, Vol. 45 Issue 11, p86
Presents a list of conventions and exhibitions related to the trailer and truck equipment industry in the U.S. from November 2004 to May 2005. Specialty Equipment Market Association Show in Las Vegas, Nevada; Used Truck Association Convention in Scottsdale, Arizona; Society of Automotive...
- Report differentiates distributor profits. // Trailer / Body Builders;Oct2003, Vol. 44 Issue 12, p10
Focuses on the "2003 National Truck Equipment Association (NTEA) Distributor Profit Survey Report," which indicates major differences between performances of typical and high-profit truck equipment distribution firms. Difference in return on assets (ROA); ROA of the typical participating firm;...
- MVP roster swells to 163 total distributor, manufacturer members. // Trailer / Body Builders;Oct2005, Vol. 46 Issue 12, p22
Reports on the application for the Member Verification Program (MVP) of the National Truck Equipment Association (NTEA) in the U.S. as of October 1, 2005. Number of distributor and manufacturer members which received MVP status; Criteria that should be met by truck equipment manufacturers and...
- Information Vehicles. // Trailer / Body Builders;Oct2008, Vol. 49 Issue 12, p88
The article reviews the web site of the National Truck Equipment Association (NTEA) at www.ntea.com.