Wabash exits domestic container market
- RoadRailer hits the big time. Vantuono, William C. // Railway Age;Oct94, Vol. 195 Issue 10, p49
Focuses on the bimodal rail vehicles from RoadRailer. Companies that acquired the vehicles; Design features; Joint venture with other companies; Technology refinements. INSETS: AutoRailer: RoadRailer tests the automotive market.;Amtrak/USPS: Revenue RoadRailers are ready to roll..
- Riding the Intermodal Rails. Ebeling, Charles W. // Transportation & Distribution;Aug2003, Vol. 44 Issue 8, p26
Features the RoadRailer, an intermodal transportation business in the U.S. Company history; Number of RailRailer operating in the country; Features added to the RoadRailer.
- TrailerTails now available option on Wabash trailers. // Fleet Owner Blog;9/ 5/2013, p3
The article reports on the plan of Wabash National Corp. to make rear-drag aerodynamic technology from ATDynamics an alternative option on select dry van and refrigerated van models.
- TRENDS IN TECHNOLOGY. Mackay, Steven // Overdrive;Jun2006, Vol. 46 Issue 6, p23
The article features the recent innovations in the major trailer segments in the U.S. Transcraft Corp.'s three-axle revamp of its D-Eagle drop deck steel and aluminum combo offers drivers with an additional 2,000 pounds of cargo. Meanwhile, Wabash National Corp.'s DuraPlate trailers help prevent...
- Ultra-wide container. // Fleet Owner;Jan2006, Vol. 101 Issue 1, p40
The article evaluates the DuraPlate CargoMax truck container from Wabash National Corp. and offers information on its design, durability and strength.
- Wabash National Corp. Introduces New Name for its Branch Network. // Fleet Equipment;May2003, Vol. 29 Issue 5, p14
Cites the change of the Wabash National Corp. business name to Wabash National Trailer Centers for its trailer center network. Aim of the name to symbolize the company's focus to capitalize its U.S. locations as a provider of trailer products and services; Provision of a network to support...
- Wabash National, PODS form agreement. // Refrigerated Transporter;Jan2009, Vol. 44 Issue 8, p10
The article reports on the move of Wabash National Corp.'s DuraPlate Products Group to sign a multi-year agreement to build and service all of PODS Enterpises company's portable storage container requirements in the U.S. The agreement will allow PODS to focus on increasing business, while the...
- Going through the hoops. Gelinas, Tom // Fleet Equipment;Sep2009, Vol. 35 Issue 9, p4
In this article the author comments on the implication behind the launch of AeroSkirt vehicle trailer device by DuraPlate Products Group of Wabash National Corp. in the U.S. The author explains that the launch implies an approved fuel and emissions saving device by SmartWay. Also emphasized is...
- Wabash Builds 500,000th DuraPlate Van. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;12/12/2013, p1
The article offers brief information on the range of DuraPlate van trailers including the DuraPlate High Definition (HD), DuraPlate XD-35 and DuraPlate Pups from Wabash National Corp.