Be Our Guest
- HOW SUCCESS IS MEASURED. // Financial Planning;Jan2001, Vol. 31 Issue 1, p92
Features financial planner Ross Levin of Accredited Investors Inc. Information on his Wealth Management Index; Priority of Accredited Investors; Goal of Levin.
- Learning from the Best. Schulaka, Carly // Journal of Financial Planning;Nov/Dec2007 Supplement, p20
The article discusses the "Be Our Guest" program of the Foundation for Financial Planning. At various times during the year a successful financial planner will make his or her office available for up to 20 professional colleagues, where guests can have their questions answered about how a...
- Prospering at the Edge of Chaos. Levin, Ross // Journal of Financial Planning;Apr2007, Vol. 20 Issue 4, p36
The article presents the opinion of a financial planner on building his own company, having a company vision, providing a valuable service to customers, and planning with flexibility. The financial planner is described as having control over certain factors, no control over others and not being...
- Renaiisance Man. Grote, Jim // Financial Planning;Apr2010, Vol. 40 Issue 4, p53
The article focuses on the behavioral approach of Ross Levin, president and founding principal of Accredited Investors, to financial planning and his effort in attracting high-net-worth clients. Levin supports strict asset allocation based on the statistical theory of regression to the mean and...
- New Faces and Offices at Baird. // American Banker;5/21/2009, Vol. 174 Issue 97, p7
The article discusses Robert W. Baird & Co. Robert Baird has hired 19 financial advisers as well as opened 3 new wealth management offices. The new offices are in Sacramento, California and Easton, Maryland. The financial advisers hired will be managing some $1.3 billion in assets at those...
- Ultra-Wealthy Wary of Trusting a Single Advisor. Korn, Donald Jay // On Wall Street;Apr2013, Vol. 23 Issue 4, p10
The article focuses on the result of the survey conducted by Stockholm Environment Institute (SEI) Private Wealth Management which shows that ultra-wealthy individuals continues to use financial advisors in terms of the management of their wealth.
- Selecting a manager. // Finweek;2/17/2011, p50
The article offers suggestions on how one can select managers for managing one 's capital.
- Do You Really Want to Live Forever? // Financial Planning;Sep2014, Vol. 44 Issue 9, p10
The author addresses the challenge of financial planners in proving wealth management services for senior adults, as a preview to the cover story "Planning for the New Old."
- AIG on hunt for more top signings to lead IFA push. Pow, Helen // Money Marketing;3/27/2008, p3
The article reports on the move of American International Group Inc. (AIG) in recruiting more protection specialists as it focuses on the advisory market in Great Britain. It says that the move was seen as an indication that AIG was turning its attention on the British intermediary protection...