- Slide in Google shares a sign of weakening stock market. Hauke, Keenan // Indianapolis Business Journal;3/6/2006, Vol. 26 Issue 53, p29A
The article comments on the decline in the stock price of Google Inc. in the U.S. The price of Google's stock declined by 10 percent following the announcement of the company's chief financial officer on the decline of the company's revenue. Despite the status of Google, several analysts have...
- IRS approves rollover from conduit IRA. Chandler, Darlene // National Underwriter / Life & Health Financial Services;10/9/95, Vol. 99 Issue 41, p17
Reports that the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) has issued a private letter ruling with potential benefits to individuals who have received a qualified plan distribution and rolled the funds into an IRA. Preserving the client's future retirement planning options; Benefits of the availability of...
- Taxpayers get more time to contribute to IRAs in 2012. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;4/2/2012, Vol. 23 Issue 14, p18
The article focuses on the ten things that the U.S. Internal Revenue Service (IRS) wants people to know about setting aside money for the traditional Individual Retirement Arrangements (IRAs).
- IRS unifies retirement plan correction programs. Stevens, Michael G. // Practical Accountant;May98, Vol. 31 Issue 5, p41
Presents information on the revenue procedure 98-22 issued by the United States Internal Revenue Service pertaining to retirement plans. Provisions of the revenue procedure; Satisfying of the requirements of Section 401(a) or Section 402(a). What the system permits; Previous establishment of...
- Pension/IRA Periodic Distribution Break. // Practical Accountant;Dec2002, Vol. 35 Issue 12, p12
Reports on the issuance of Rev. Rul. 2002-62 by the US Internal Revenue Service in the U.S. Preservation of retirement savings among taxpayers; Methods for calculating equal periodic payments; Components of the retirement plan.
- IRS Establishes System for Voluntary Closing Agreements. // Plan Advisor News;2013, p70
The article reports that voluntary closing agreement requests can now be submitted by retirement plan sponsors to the U.S. Internal Revenue Service (IRS) Employee Plans Voluntary Compliance function.
- Don't Leave the IRS Hanging on Voluntary Corrections. Moore, Rebecca // Plan Sponsor News;2015, p38
The article reports on the Voluntary Correction Program (VCP) compliance process of the U.S. Internal Revenue Services (IRS) for retirement plan sponsors.
- Understanding the IRS Employee Plans Compliance Unit. Moore, Rebecca // Plan Advisor News;2015, p1
The article offers information on the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) Employee Plans Compliance Unit (EPCU) which focuses on identification of areas of non-compliance and educating plan sponsors and also ensures whether retirement plans comply with regulations or not.
- Treasury, IRS Seem Open to Changes to Proposed Issue Price Rules. Jagoda, Naomi // Bondbuyer.com;10/28/2015, p1
Treasury Department and Internal Revenue Service officials appeared open to modifying the proposed issue price rules they released in June, asking muni market group representatives at a public hearing Wednesday about their concerns and recommended changes.