Master Quilter Teaches Self Expression
- Star and Box Quilt pattern. // Ohio Farmer;Apr2012, Vol. 308 Issue 4, p52
The article presents information on the Star and Box Quilt block catalog published in the Kansas City Star, a McClatchy newspaper based in Kansas City, Missouri, which includes more than 200 historic patterns and ordering information for each.
- Block BuildersWorkshop. // McCall's Quilting;May/Jun2015, p20
This article offers step-by-step instructions for building a Posy-Go-Round quilt block.
- Memories Crossword Puzzle Quilt. Bruce, Carol // Quilter's World;Oct2005, Vol. 27 Issue 5, p64
This article offers a step-by-step instruction on making a memories crossword puzzle quilt. It outlines the basic sewing materials and tools that are needed, project specifications. It highlights the significance of some knowledge of a photo-editing program and the ability to print photographs...
- Quilting isn't quitting. Crispell, Diane // American Demographics;Apr95, Vol. 17 Issue 4, p14
Reports on the revival of quilting activities in the United States. Number of Americans involved in the market in 1994; Educational background of quilters; Percentage of quilters who plan to buy selected items in 1994.
- Quilts From the Past. // Western Farmer-Stockman;Oct2012, Vol. 133 Issue 10, p48
The article offers information on the availability of the redrafted Shaded Trail Quilt for quilters in the U.S. in 2012.
- Black Tie. // Fons & Porters For the Love of Quilting;Nov/Dec2013, Vol. 18 Issue 108, p18
The article offers step-by-step instructions for quilting the combination of Star blocks and Rosebud blocks in one quilt design.
- Bitty Blocks, Big Results. Beam, Carolyn // Quiltmaker;Jan/Feb2016, Issue 167, p1
An introduction is presented in which the editor discusses various reports within the issue on topics including Nancy Mahoney's Bitty Forest, Carrie Nelson's Plumpers, and Lori Holt's Cabin Posies.
- Tapestry. // McCall's Quick Quilts;Feb/Mar2016, Vol. 21 Issue 2, p(Sp)3
The article offers step-by-step instructions for making various designs in quilts including mitered borders and strips of continuous bias design.
- basic lessons. // Quiltmaker;Jan/Feb2016, Issue 167, p66
The article offers instructions and techniques for quilting fabric preparation including machine piecing, marking of quilting motif on tracing paper, and preparing for binding strips.