- OLFA Circle Rotary Cutter. // Quilter's World;Jun2010, Vol. 32 Issue 3, p8
The article evaluates the Circle Rotary cutter from OLFA.
- GIFT GUIDE. // Quilter's Newsletter Magazine;Dec2015/Jan2016, Issue 449, p28
The article offers brief information on miscellaneous products related to quilting including Q 24 Long arm quilting machine from Bernina, That Patchwork Place Quilt Calendar 2016 by Martingale, and Splash 45mm Rotary Cutter from OLFA.
- On a Roll. GRIEPENTROG, LINDA TURNER // Quilter's World;Jun2009, Vol. 31 Issue 3, p26
The article discusses rotary cutters and mats for quilting. According to the author, the rotary cutter is one tool that quilters cannot do without. It presents sizes and shapes of rotary cutters for various purposes, differentiating features among brands and their proper maintenance. Also...
- Overview of Quilting Notions. GRIEPENTROG, LINDA TURNER // Quilter's World;Dec2011, Vol. 33 Issue 6, p76
The article presents an overview of various quilting tools. The rotary cutter is said to be used by quilters to ensure accuracy and speed in cutting multiple layers of fabric. It recommends beginners to quilting to use a 6" x 24" ruler with 30-, 45- and 60-degree angle markings. It notes that...
- Cutting uncured rubber sheet and slabs cleanly and accurately around the clock - the rotary shear cutter. Davis, Harry // Rubber World;Feb2000, Vol. 221 Issue 5, p28
Recommends the use of rotary shear cutter for cutting uncured rubber sheet and slabs cleanly and accurately. Features and capabilities of the rotary shear cutter; Maintenance; Advantages over other rubber cutting tools.
- New Bush Hog products at SFS. // Carolina Virginia Farmer;Feb2013, Vol. 31 Issue 2, p3
The article evaluates two agricultural cutting equipments from Bush Hog including the 3815 Flex Wing Rotary Cutter and RF15 Flex Wing Rotary Cutter.
- Getting Started. // Quiltmaker;Nov/Dec2013, Issue 154, p82
The article offers several tips for quilting. It suggests that one should start a quilt project by cutting and sewing one block using an acrylic ruler, mat, and rotary cutter. It states that leaving an enough space for seam allowance and trimming is significant in applique technique. It adds...
- ROTARY TABLE ENABLES FOURTH-AXIS PRODUCTIVITY. // Modern Machine Shop;Jan2010, Vol. 82 Issue 8, p118
The article evaluates several rotary table equipment and supplies including GSI CNC-201R rotary indexing table from CNC Indexing and Feeding Technologies, Pneucon Selfeeder family of portable pneumatic drilling units from Sugino Corp., and Tsudakoma RT-111, AA drop-trunnion tilting rotary table...
- basic lessons. // Quiltmaker;Nov/Dec2015, Issue 166, p64
The article focuses on the lessons learned in making a stitch-bonded textiles through machine quilting with the use of rotary cutter, mat and acrylic ruler. Topics discussed include the applique techniques in machine quilting, the guidelines for placement of the patches and the marking of...