Stay in Stitches
- Readers' Quilt Show. // Quilter's Newsletter Magazine;Feb/Mar2013, Issue 432, p20
Photographs of a collection of quilts shown at the "Hands All Around" exhibit at the 2012 International Quilt Festival in Houston, Texas including Tulips by Charlotte Hickman, First Day of Summer by Sonia Bardella and Late Autumn by Hiromi Yokota are presented.
- The Heritage Quilt. Greenberg, Blue // Fiberarts;Mar/Apr85, Vol. 12 Issue 2, p90
The article highlights the initiative of the Durham Art Guild to invite 30 English and American quilters to make The Heritage Quilt for British-American Festival held in Durham, North Carolina in summer 1983. The initiative was part of a project to celebrate the 400th anniversary of the first...
- Little Lamb Bib & Burp Pad. // Quilter's World;Apr2010, Vol. 32 Issue 2, p12
The article offers step-by-step instructions to quilters on sewing the Little Lamb bib and burp pad.
- Classic Nines. // Nine Patch Panache;6/1/2012, p4
The article presents Nine-Patch quilt designs to inspire quiltmakers to make a masterpiece.
- 7-Year Old Makes His Third Quilt. See, Cheryl L. // Quilter's Newsletter Magazine;Aug/Sep2012, Issue 429, p84
A letter to the editor is presented regarding the quilts created by seven year boy named Brandon, whose quits published in the journal's March 2007 issue.
- nouveau chic. Derse, Marcia // Quiltmaker;Sep/Oct2012, Issue 147, p25
The article offers step-by-step instructions for quilting.
- good to know. // Quiltmaker;Mar/Apr2013, Issue 150, p25
The article offers tips on how to use the scraps and left-over pieces from quilt projects.
- Lazy Sunday Mystery. // Quiltmaker;Mar/Apr2013, Issue 150, p52
The article offers step-by-step instruction for making quilt with different fabric palletes.
- Crab Shack. // McCall's Quilting;May/Jun2013, Vol. 20 Issue 3, p38
The article offers step-by-step instructions for quilting with crab design.