As Congress Mulls Bond Curbs This Week, Members Can Only Wait
- GFOA Girds for Guidance. Hume, Lynn; Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;1/26/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32057, p1
This article reports that the Government Finance Officers Association's (GFOZ) committee on governmental debt management will consider recommended practices on secondary market securitization, tax increment financings, and pension obligation bonds at the GFOA's winter meeting. The committee is...
- Gaffney Ready to Leave GFOA. HUME, LYNN // Bond Buyer;12/6/2012, Vol. 382 Issue 33825, p1
The article announces the retirement of Susan Gaffney from the post of federal liaison director of the organization Government Finance Officers Association.
- Debt Panel OKs Revamping Outdated Public Policy Statements. Barnett, Susanna Duff // Bond Buyer;6/15/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31905, p3
Reports that the Government Finance Officers Association's committee on governmental debt management have agreed to revamp outdated public policy statements. Selection of statements by liaison directors Susan Gaffney and panel adviser Mitchell Rapaport; Number of policy statements that need to...
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;11/4/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31754, p33
Presents charts and graphs depicting the bond market in the U.S. as of November 4, 2003. Data on the short-term tax-exempt yields; Range of securities prices; Percentage of municipal market data general obligation yields.
- Short-Term Tax-Exempt Yields. // Bond Buyer;11/14/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31265, p34
Presents bond market statistics of short term tax-exempt yields. Estimation of variable-rate demand; Details of daily general market; Presentation of the money market municipal index; Base rates in order of taxable and tax-exempt rates; Municipal swap index of Bond Market Association.
- Short-Term Tax-Exempt Yields. // Bond Buyer;11/27/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31272, p33
Presents bond market statistics related to short term tax-exempt yields as of November 27, 2001 in the U.S. Types of bonds; Municipal Swap Index of the Bond Market Association; One-Year Note Index of the periodical 'The Bond Buyer.'
- Short-Term Tax-Exempt Yields. // Bond Buyer;2/21/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31329, p34
Presents information on the statistics of the U.S. bond market regarding short-term tax-exempt yields as of February 21, 2002. Ratings of six-month yields; Price index of yields according to several rating agencies.
- Short-Term Tax-Exempt Yields. // Bond Buyer;2/25/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31331, p44
Presents information related to the short-term tax-exempt yields in the U.S. bond markets as of February 25, 2002. Values for One-Month Notes; Yields for the daily general market.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;12/2/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31772, p33
Presents bond market statistics in the U.S., compiled as of December 5, 2003. Key market indicators; Tax-exempt yields; Securities prices.