Cohoes, N.Y., Raised To Baa2 by Moody's
- Novi, Mich., Debt Raised by Moody's. // Bond Buyer;12/11/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31779, p2
Reports on the municipal bond rating by Moody's Investor Service Inc. in Novi, Michigan. Upgrade of Moody's on the outstanding unlimited-tax general obligation debt of the city; Security on the city's limited-tax general obligation.
- Stable Art Institute. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;11/10/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32008, p1
Reports that Moody's Investors Service has affirmed the Art Institute of Chicago's ratings. Revision of Moody's Investors' outlook to stable from negative; Review of the museums' finances and its fundraising efforts.
- Moody's May Float Plan Next Month To Recalibrate Its Month Rating Scale. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;12/15/2009, Vol. 370 Issue 33233, p5
The article reports on the recalibration of the municipal rating scale of Moody's Investors Service Inc., which performs financial research and analysis on commercial and government entities in the U.S. According to the company's spokesman, it will provide an update on its plans to recalibrate...
- Kettering, Ohio, Upgraded to Aa1 by Moody's. // Bond Buyer;1/14/2015, Issue 34242, p1
Moody's Investors Service said it has upgraded the rating on Kettering, Ohio's GO debt to Aa1 from Aa2.
- Market Close: Muni Sell-Off Helps Lower Rated Deals. Flynn, Hillary // Bond Buyer;10/22/2014, Vol. 1 Issue 34198, p1
Jumping municipal bond yields on Tuesday helped the performance of lower rated deals in the primary market, while hurting some of the triple-A rated sales, market participants said.
- NEW YORK: Binghamton GOs Fall. Phillips, Ted // Bond Buyer;11/30/2009, Vol. 370 Issue 33224, p9
The article reports on the rating made by credit rating agency Moody's Investors Service Inc. to the general obligation (GO) securities in Binghamton, New York. Moody's has downgraded the city's GO from A3 to Baa1, affecting its 42.5 million dollars worth of outstanding debt. Moreover, the said...
- Moody's Moving to Global Muni Scale. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;3/17/2010, Vol. 371 Issue 33283, p1
The article announces the plan of Moody's Investors Service Inc. to move its municipal bond ratings to a global scale. It notes that the agency will save money for municipalities. Its managing director Gail Sussman points out that it has been discussing rating compatibility since 2001....
- Moody's Upgrades New York. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;11/10/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32008, p1
Reports on Moody's Investors Service's decision to upgrade New York's general obligation bonds and the state's appropriation debt. Rating given to the state's dedicated tax fund bonds; Positive outlook assigned by Moody's to the three categories of state debt.
- INBRIEF. // Bond Buyer;12/21/2009, Vol. 370 Issue 33236, p2
The article offers news briefs related to securities trading in the U.S. Credit rating agency Moody's Investors Services Inc. has downgraded the unlimited-tax general obligation bonds of Babylon, New York from A2 to A3. Moody's has down rated the rating of borough of Maywood, New Jersey's 8.9...