4 Sex Moves Men Want Most
- Sexuality and late modernity. Schmidt, Gunter // Annual Review of Sex Research;1998, Vol. 9 Issue 1, p224
Presents an essay on the development of a set of rules on the sexual behaviors of men and women. Emergence of a moral code prescribing negotiations between the partners; Reappearance of perversions in socially acceptable lifestyles promoted by the media.
- ARE YOU GETTING LAID TONIGHT? Woods, Stacey Grenrock // Esquire;Feb2007, Vol. 147 Issue 2, p83
A quiz concerning the chances of a male engaging in sexual acts with his significant other is presented.
- The right (and the wrong) way to tell him what to do in bed. Gutfeld, Greg // Cosmopolitan;Jan1998, Vol. 224 Issue 1, p104
Tells how to give a man some directions in bed without being bossy. Do-it-to-him-first routine; Perfectly-placed-prop plan; None-too-subtle signal. INSET: `Tell me what to do,' by Stephanie Dolgoff.
- The secret voyeur in all of us. Davidson, Joy // Cosmopolitan;Nov96, Vol. 221 Issue 5, p180
Presents a psychological overview of people's voyeuristic attitudes and behaviors. Existence of a voyeuristic streak in everyone's sexual psyche; Differences in society's reaction to male and female voyeurism; Sources of women's strong visual responses; Imagination connection; Biological...
- Lust Poll. Bender, Michelle // Glamour;Dec2000, Vol. 98 Issue 12, p60
Deals with the results of a survey on the levels of testosterone hormone between men and women.
- YOUR MOST SECRET SEX QUESTION. // Redbook;Oct2009, Vol. 213 Issue 4, p98
An answer to a question on sexual behavior of men and women is presented.
- How much noise should a woman make in bed? Tager, Joshua // Glamour;Sep99, Vol. 97 Issue 9, p189
Presents the thoughts of men on how much noise should a woman make while having sex.
- Can you talk about sex? // Glamour;Aug95, Vol. 93 Issue 8, p68
Presents information from the National AIDS Behavioral Surveys on communication patterns of American men and women involved in sexual relationships. Talking about sex; Ease of communication on sexual topics.
- Who's Into It More? // Men's Health;Sep2015, Vol. 30 Issue 7, p30
The article presents data from the "Journal of Sexual Medicine" on how humiliation works in men and women in terms of inflicting pain and physical restraints.