2006 Paperback Fiction Top Literary Agents by No. of Titles
- TRAVEL AGENCIES. // Orange County Business Journal;8/22/2005, Vol. 28 Issue 34, p33
Presents a chart depicting the top performing travel agencies in California.
- The 2009-2014 Outlook for Media Sales Representatives in Japan. Parker, Philip M. // Country Outlook Reports;1/ 9/2010, pN.PAG
Several charts depicting the 2009-2014 latent demand outlook for media sales representatives in several cities in Japan including Toyama, Okayama, and Tottori are presented.
- 2004 Hardcover Fiction New York Times Bestsellers by Publisher. // Book Publishing Report;5/3/2004, Vol. 29 Issue 16, p8
Presents a chart depicting hardcover fiction top literary agents by number of titles in "The New York Times" in the U.S. in 2004.
- Scotland. // Estates Gazette;Supplement Directory 2013, p151
The article presents a report on the distribution parks market in Scotland as of September 30, 2012. Take-up is down over 2011 reportedly due to enquiries that are proving difficult to turn into deals. It notes that the distribution market is focused on the densely populated central belt and...
- TRAVEL AGENCIES. // Orange County Business Journal;2005 Book of Lists, Vol. 27, p136
The article presents the annual book of lists for 2004 of the "Orange County Business Journal." The book of lists gives businesspeople in Orange County (OC), California, the information and tools they need to make informed decisions. The particular category discussed in the article relates to...
- Largest MGA/underwriting managers. Edison, Kevin // Business Insurance;10/5/2009, Vol. 43 Issue 35, p22
Several charts are presented that offer information on the largest managing general agent/underwriting managers in the U.S., ranked by 2008 wholesale premium volume from property/casualty placements, including most common classes of business provided and premium growth.
- Agents & Managers for Artists & Athletes Industry (NAICS 71141). // United States Agents & Managers for Artists & Athletes Industry ;2013, p1
This publication offers data and forecasts for the agents and managers for artists and athletes industry in the U.S. for 2011-2014. The industry covers establishments that offer residential, commercial and industrial structure planning and designing services. This report includes statistics on...
- STANDARD YARN WEIGHT SYSTEM. // Crochet!;Nov2008, Vol. 21 Issue 6, p79
A chart is presented that lists the standard yarn weight system.
- BUSINESS PRESS POLL. // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);3/8/2010, Vol. 27 Issue 10, pP13
A graph is presented that shows the results of a poll on state and national elections in the U.S. in November 2010.