California's Fiscal Rollercoaster Just Keeps Rolling Along
- Keynote Speaker. // Municipal Finance Journal;Winter2001, Vol. 22 Issue 4, p1
Presents the text of a speech given by Nevada State Treasurer Brian Krolicki, during the National Federation of Municipal Analysts Conference on May 11, 2001, about the challenges posed by the developments in the gaming industry in Las Vegas, Nevada
- EDITOR'S NOTE. Hidreth, W. Bartley // Municipal Finance Journal;Fall2012, Vol. 33 Issue 3, preceding p1
The article introduces papers on municipal securities-related topics presented at the 2012 annual National Federation of Municipal Analysts (NFMA) conference which are published within the issue.
- Municipal Bond Activities. // Bond Buyer;9/19/2013, Vol. 385 Issue 33982, p5
A calendar of events related to municipal bond activities from September to November 2013 is presented which includes Bond Buyer's 23rd California Public Finance Conference, the National Federation of Municipal Analysts Advanced Seminar on Transportation Debt and Bond Credit Analysis.
- Municipal Bond Activities. // Bond Buyer;4/5/2012, Vol. 380 Issue 33692, p3
A calendar of events related to municipal bonds in the U.S. in 2012 is presented which includes the National Federation of Municipal Analysts conference at Four Seasons Las Vegas Hotel on April 17-20, the Financial Market Association-hosted Securities Compliance Seminar at the Sir Francis Drake...
- Municipal Bond Activities. // Bond Buyer;1/12/2012, p16
A calendar of events in the U.S. from January 17 to March 16, 2012 is presented which includes the Council of Development Finance Agencies' Conference, National Federation of Municipal Analysts' advanced seminar on real estate-backed bonds, and the Municipal Forum of New York's luncheon.
- Municipal Bond Activities. // Bond Buyer;2/24/2011, Vol. 375 Issue 33472, p19
A calendar of conferences related to the municipal bond market in the U.S. in March and April 2011 is presented including the Financial Markets Association's 20th annual Securities Compliance Seminar in Chicago, Illinois from April 27-29, the Standard and Poor's Corp.'s fourth annual Electric...
- D.C. Folks Don't Get Munis. Hemmerdinger, Jonathan // Bond Buyer;4/19/2012, Vol. 380 Issue 33700, p1
Information on various topics discussed during the National Federation of Municipal Analysts annual meeting, held in Las Vegas, Nevada on April 18, 2012, is presented including the less appreciation of Washington D.C. officials on municipal (muni) bonds, the issues on muni bonds' tax-exemption,...
- Municipal Bond Activities. // Bond Buyer;5/3/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32621, p6
No abstract available.
- N.J. preparing plans to avoid flow-control related solid-waste plant defaults. Cintron, Ivan // Bond Buyer;05/04/98, Vol. 324 Issue 30385, p3
Focuses on New Jersey's plans to address the issue of bailing out counties that issued bonds for solid-waste plants that have been rendered uneconomical by the end of flow control legislation. Court rulings on laws requiring haulers to bring garbage to designated plants; Stranded investment...