Results of Negotiated Sales
- Results of Competitive Sales. // Bond Buyer;9/12/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32464, p28
Several charts are presented that show the results of competitive sales in school districts in the U.S. as of September 11, 2006 including Central Dauphin School District, Kewaskum School District and Madison Metropolitan School District.
- Results of Competitive Sales. // Bond Buyer;10/12/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32732, p28
Several charts are presented that list the results of competitive bond sales of different public school districts in the U.S. including the Greene County Technical School District, Paris Independent School District Finance Corp. and Northborough-Southborough Regional School District.
- Results of Competitive Sales. // Bond Buyer;2/12/2008, Vol. 363 Issue 32814, p25
Several charts are presented that list the results of competitive sales by school districts including Morris School District Number 54 in Illinois, Hamilton Southeastern Schools in Indiana, and Brainerd Independent School District Number 181 in Minnesota in the U.S.
- NYC's largest business improvement districts. // Crain's New York Business;3/9/2009, Vol. 25 Issue 10, p20
A chart depicting the largest business improvement districts in the New York City is presented.
- NYC's Largest Business Improvement Districts. // Crain's New York Business;3/14/2011, Vol. 27 Issue 11, p17
A chart listing largest business improvement districts of New York City, based on their rankings, is presented, including Alliance for Downtown New York Inc., Grand Central Partnership, and Times Square Alliance.
- BID districts revitalize New York neighborhoods. // American City & County;May98, Vol. 113 Issue 5, p46
Focuses on Business Improvement Districts (BIDs) in New York. Indication that BIDs are private non-profit organizations; Purpose of BIDs; Information on the Grand Central Partnership which was formed in 1989, due to the deterioration of the Grand Central Terminal area and the 34th Street section...
- Phase 2 of Page extension to open 2 months early. Korando, Russell // St. Charles Journal;8/1/2012, Vol. 47 Issue 31, pA1
The article reports that the phase two of the Page Avenue extension project in St. Charles, Missouri is scheduled to open two months earlier on August 30, 2012 with a ribbon-cutting ceremony followed by the opening of the six-mile second phase of the project.
- Near-east-side business district gets new tenant--a yoga studio. // Indianapolis Business Journal;2/21/2011, Vol. 31 Issue 52, p13
The article reports on the effort to revitalize businesses at Metta Yoga studio which was aided by Near Eastside Legacy Project local Super Bowl host committee initiative at 10 East Main Street in Indianapolis, Indiana.
- Taming the big Apple. Mihaly, Mary // Industry Week/IW;4/15/96, Vol. 245 Issue 8, p34
Reports on the introduction of a network of 34 Business Improvement Districts (BIDs) throughout Manhattan, New York in the United States. Network formed by merchants and property owners in an effort to revitalize each neighborhood; Airlines to travel in to New York; Availability of fine...