Weekly T-Bill Auction To Pay Down $7.647B
- Treasury 4-Week Bills Go at 5.100% High Yield. Smith, Nicole M. // Bond Buyer;8/30/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32456, p6
The article reports on the $24 billion of four-week bills auctioned by the U.S. Treasury Department. The bills were auctioned at a 5.100% high yield, a price of 99.603333. The coupon equivalent was 5.191% and the bid-to-cover ratio was 2.21. Tenders at the high rate were allotted 53.09% and the...
- T-Bill Auction To Raise $1.088B in NewCash. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;11/18/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32262, p2
Reports that the U.S. Treasury Department has announced plans to raise more than one-billion-dollar of new cash by selling thirty-four-billion-dollar worth of treasury bills at its weekly auction of 90-day and 181-day discount bills in the U.S. on November 21, 2005.
- Treasury 2-Year Notes Go At 1.080% High Yield. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;07/29/2009, Vol. 369 Issue 33157, p7
The article reports on the 42 billion dollars of two-year notes auctioned by the Treasury Department in the U.S. with a 1 percent coupon at a 1.080 percent high yield. It notes that 27 billion dollars of one-year bills was auctioned by the Treasury at a 0.470 percent high yield. It also notes...
- Treasury 4-Weeks Go AT 0.910% High. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;4/21/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31867, p2
Reports on the auction of treasury bills by the U.S. Treasury Department.
- Treasury 4-Weeks Go at 1.960% High. Ferris, Craig T. // Bond Buyer;12/15/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32030, p2
No abstract available.
- Treasury 2-, 5-Years To Raise $11.701B Cash. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;8/28/2007, Vol. 361 Issue 32701, p4
The article reports on the announcement made by the U.S. Treasury Department that it will raise about $11.701 billion new cash by auctioning $13 billion five-year notes on August 30, 2007 and $18 billion two-years notes on August 29. The Treasury is expected to refund $19.299 billion with the...
- TREASURY FINANCING: JULY-SEPTEMBER. // Treasury Bulletin;Dec2004, p39
Focuses on the financing of the U.S. Department of the Treasury from July 2004 to September 2004. Auction of bills by the agency; Results of the auctions; Efforts of the agency to raise new cash.
- Treasury's $8B Re-Opened 10-Year Notes Go At 5.230%. // Bond Buyer;6/13/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32621, p2
The article reports on the auction conducted by the U.S. Treasury Department for the re-opening of 10-year notes at 99.399130. The bid-to-cover ratio of the nine-year and 11-month notes was 2.55. In addition, the financial instruments were dated May 15 and were due May 15, 2017. Bidders at the...
- Treasury 5-Years Go at 3.731% High. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;1/13/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32049, p2
The article reports that the U.S. Treasury Department has auctioned US$15 billion of five-year notes at 3%.