New Orleans RTA Seeks Solution for Default
- RTA to add to circulator routes. // Crain's Cleveland Business;12/15/97, Vol. 18 Issue 50, p8
Reports that during the week of December 15, 1997 the Greater Cleveland Regional Transit Authority (RTA) plans to add its fourth and fifth circulator buses in Lakewood and Cleveland's Slavic Village. Details on other plans of the transit agency; Comments made by RTA spokesman Dan Minnich.
- RTA upgrades to halt service on Red Line. Beauprez, Jennifer // Crain's Cleveland Business;03/09/98, Vol. 19 Issue 10, p6
Reports that part of Greater Cleveland Regional Transit Authority (RTA) Red Line service will be halted for up two weeks in March 1998 in order to complete a $2.1 million rail upgrade. Details on the transportation which will be used to shuttle Red Line passengers; Speculation on when work will...
- RTA pares bus purchase plans for Euclid Corridor. Bennett, David // Crain's Cleveland Business;1/7/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 1, p2
Reports the reduction of bus purchases by the Regional Transit Authority (RTA) in Cleveland, Ohio. Euclid Corridor project as reason for the purchase reduction; Comments from Dennis Albrecht, RTA project manager; Modifications on the Euclid Corridor project.
- RTA ready to move on Euclid Ave. project. Bennett, David // Crain's Cleveland Business;3/11/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 10, p5
Announces the plans of Regional Transit Authority to start the construction of the Euclid Corridor Transportation Project in Cleveland, Ohio. Selection of Wilbur Smith Associates for the final designs of the project; Intervention of the government to the project; Application of a federal grant...
- The party's over here. Bennett, David // Crain's Cleveland Business;4/1/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 13, p1
Reports the property rental plans of the Regional Transit Authority (RTA) in Cleveland, Ohio. Physical assets available for rent; Significance of the plan for alternative revenue sources; Effects of recessions on RTA operations.
- LATE NEWS. Bennett, David; Suttell, Scott; Stacklin, Jeff; Cornell, Ryan // Crain's Cleveland Business;1/13/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 2, p1
Presents various business-related news of Cleveland, Ohio as of January 2003. Schedule of a hearing by Cuyahoga County commissioners of a request by the city of Solon to allow tax abatement to wire processing company Bluff City Steel LLC; Expansion of the Euclid Corridor Transportation Project...
- All's fare. // Crain's Cleveland Business;2/27/2006, Vol. 27 Issue 9, p10
The article reports that since last thirteen years the Greater Cleveland Regional Transit Authority (RTA) has increased base fares the longest such stretch without an increase of any urban transit system in the U.S. Now that RTA is exploring a fare hike most likely of 25 or 50 cents to address...
- No fare. // Crain's Cleveland Business;05/19/97, Vol. 18 Issue 20, p10
Opinion. Focuses on Ron Tober, general manager of Regional Transit Authority in his efforts to have a football stadium for the former Cleveland Browns' football team. Description of his efforts; Why Tober offer isn't good enough; Who stands to benefit from the construction of the stadium.
- Steering jobless their way. Beauprez, Jennifer // Crain's Cleveland Business;01/26/98, Vol. 19 Issue 4, p1
Focuses on the Regional Transit Authority (RTA) van pool program, relating to the lack of public transportation for inner-city workers. Comments from Gwen Golden, personnel director for the J. C. Penney Company; Indepth look at the RTA van pool program.