San Diego Pair Plead Guilty to Illegally Using Public Funds for Bond Campaign
- Two Plead Not Guilty to Misusing School Funds for Bond Campaign. Kelemen, Jasmina // Bond Buyer;8/25/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31955, p36
Reports on the not guilty plea of Larry Remer and Serafin Zasueta to misusing school funds for bond campaign in San Diego, California. Details of the case.
- Gisborne psychiatrist found guilty by MPDT. Kumar, Rajesh // New Zealand Doctor;5/18/2005, p15
Reports on the guilty plea of psychiatrist John Angus Marks for professional misconduct at the New Zealand Medical Practitioners' Disciplinary Tribunal. Background on the case; Accusations against Marks; Charges faced by the doctor.
- The infirmity defense once again. // Funeral Monitor;11/24/2008, Vol. 17 Issue 44, p6
The article focuses on the health-related problems experienced by Joseph Nicelli, charged with conspiracy and enterprise corruption, as his trial date approaches. Nicelli, who pleaded guilty during the trial, appeared with a cane with a scar visible along the side of his head during the hearing....
- Former Sheriff, Sitting Commissioner Plead Guilty to Official Corruption. // Bulverde Standard (Canyon Lake, TX);1/30/2008, Vol. 24 Issue 5, p10
The article focuses on the pleas of guilty of former Bastrop County Sheriff Richard Hernandez and David A. Goertz, the current Precinct 1 County Commissioner, to the filed official corruption charges.
- Seven subjects plead guilty in district court. // Graham Leader;6/8/2014, Vol. 138 Issue 85, p8A
The article reports on seven cases with subjects who have pled guilty in a court hearing in the 90th Judicial District Court in Young County, Texas on June 2, 2014, including Jennifer Jennel Rushin, Andrew James Searcy, and Dakota Land Roden.
- Former Socorro (Texas) board member pleads guilty to corruption charge. // American School & University Exclusive Insight;8/24/2012, p6
The article reports the guilty plea offered by former Socorro, Texas school board President Charlie Garcia for corruptly channeling over 100 million dollars in government business to insurance-services firm Access HealthSource.
- Ex-auditor Aide Pleads in Ohio Corruption Case. // India -- West;11/9/2012, Vol. 37 Issue 51, pB16
The article presents information on Samir Mohammad, former chief deputy auditor in Cuyahoga County, Ohio, who pleaded guilty to corruption related crimes in Cleveland, Ohio.
- Avon To Pay $135M In Corruption Case. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;12/18/2014, Vol. 208 Issue 125, p1
The article reports on the guilty plea entered by American manufacturer and direct selling company Avon Products Inc. in a Manhattan, New York criminal court on December 16, 2014 in relation to a corruption case which stemmed from its aggressive efforts to break into the Chinese...
- Pharmacist pleads guilty to chemo dilution. Ukens, Carol // Drug Topics;3/18/2002, Vol. 146 Issue 6, p22
Reports on the decision of pharmacist Robert R. Courtney to plead guilty of allegations that he diluted chemotherapy drugs to increase profits in his pharmacies. Reason behind his decision; Statement issued before the court; Punishment imposed on Courtney.