Results of Negotiated Sales
- Quick Scales. // Bond Buyer;10/25/2010, Vol. 374 Issue 33404, p13
Two charts are presented depicting the competitive and negotiated sales of bonds of different states in the U.S. as of October 18-21, 2010 for the competitive sales and October 15-21, 2010 for the negotiated sales.
- QUICK SCALES for Competitive Sales. // Bond Buyer;7/18/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32176, p19
Presents charts depicting reference scales for competitive sales of bonds in the U.S.
- QUICK SCALES for Negotiated Sales. // Bond Buyer;7/18/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32176, p20
Presents charts depicting reference scales for negotiated sales of bonds in the U.S.
- Negotiated Bond Offerings. // Bond Buyer;9/11/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31717, p11
Presents a chart of negotiated sales of bond offerings in the U.S. bond market as of September 11, 2003. Description of these offerings; Value of these offerings; Insurers of these offerings.
- QUICK SCALES for Competitive Sales. // Bond Buyer;4/4/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32103, p23
Presents a chart depicting the competitive sales of bonds for March 28 to 31, 2005 in the U.S.
- Results of Competitive Sales. // Bond Buyer;11/22/2006, Vol. 352 Issue 32514, p33
Several charts are presented that list results of competitive sales of bonds in the U.S. in 2006. They include the general obligation refunding bonds of Suwanee City in Georgia, the general obligation public facilities bonds of Queen Anne's County in Maryland, and the various proposed bonds of...
- Negotiated Bond Sales. // Bondbuyer.com;12/11/2014, p4
A chart is presented that shows data of various negotiated bond sales in the U.S. as of December 2014 including the bonds released by North Slope Borough, Sedgwick County Public Building Commission and Bloomfield Hills.
- Results of Competitive Sales. // Bondbuyer.com;10/30/2015, p1
A chart is presented depicting the results of competitive bond sales in the bond market in the U.S. as of October 30, 2015.
- Results of Negotiated Sales. // Bond Buyer;12/6/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32522, p24
Several tables are presented that list several results of negotiated sales from various issuers in the U.S., which include Madison City in Alabama, Fillmore Redevelopment Agency in California, and Glen St. Johns Community Development District in Florida.