Bond Buyer Editor Named to Journalism Fellowship
- Leadership changes announced at P&I. // Pensions & Investments;6/29/2015, Vol. 43 Issue 13, p0002
The article announces several career developments in the editorial team of the periodical "Pensions & Investments" (P&I) such as the promotion of Nancy K. Webman to editorial director, promotion of Amy B. Resnick to editor, and the appointment of Julie Tatge as executive editor.
- ECONOMIST. // Prospect;Jun2005, Issue 111, p9
Reports that Emma Duncan, journalist of "Economist" magazine, has become the first woman deputy editor of the magazine.
- TWENTY YEARS AGO, IT NEARLY WAS HEFNER V. LEVINE. // Media Industry Newsletter;8/14/2006, Vol. 59 Issue 32, p7
This article details the career of periodical editor Ellen Levine. She had been editor-in-chief of several leading magazines in the U.S. She was a member of the Reagan administration attorney general Ed Meese's Commission on Pornography. Her stand on the issue of pornography differ from that of...
- Dear Juvenile Industry. York, Jenny Heinzen // Kids Today;Jul2004, p4
No abstract available.
- Untitled. // ICIS Chemical Business;10/22/2007, Vol. 272 Issue 15, p23
The article presents a profile of Anna Jagger, editor of the journal "ICIS Chemical Business." Jagger previously covered the Americas region for ICIS Chemical Business, after spending three years in Salvador, Bahia, Brazil, as a Latin American correspondent for the ICIS group. Anna grew up in...
- The voice of young mums. Pyne, Ingrid // Australian Women's Weekly;Mar2011, Vol. 81 Issue 3, p48
The article profiles Australian journalist Mia Freedman. In May 2007, she launched Mamamia, a chronicle of her musings on motherhood, body image, celebrity and relationships. She was editor of "Cosmopolitan" at age 24, then became editor-in-chief of "Dolly," "Cleo" and "Cosmo." She suffered...
- MARTHA NELSON IS THE SEXIEST "PEOPLE GROUP" EDITOR ALIVE. // Media Industry Newsletter;1/9/2006, Vol. 59 Issue 2, p1
Reports on the promotion of Martha Nelson from managing editor to the position in charge of "People" periodical and other spinoff magazines. Overview of her advertising-page/circulation record in "People."
- College newspapers face attempts at control by school... // Quill;Jan/Feb96, Vol. 84 Issue 1, p58
Presents information on problems faced by campus journalists. Description of problems; Information on lawsuits involving campus journalists; Views from officials; Other information.
- Interns Perform Invaluable Services. Rogers, Aïda // Sandlapper: The Magazine of South Carolina;Autumn2002, Vol. 13 Issue 3, p88
Focuses on the efforts of the aspiring journalist for the magazines at South Carolina colleges. Facts about the voluntary work in Sandlapper interns; Information about the photographs of Angelo Sciulli; Special gift received by the Sandlapper Society Inc.