NAR: Fewer Home Sales Pending in March
- Inequality Grows with Declining Homeownership: NAR. Passy, Jacob // Nationalmortgagenews.com;5/8/2015, p1
Increased wealth inequality among Americans is correlated with decreasing levels of homeownership, a new study from the National Association of Realtors reports.
- Pushing for Change, Without Appearing to Push. Hamilton, Jill // California Real Estate;Aug2013, Vol. 93 Issue 5, p22
The article highlights the career and accomplishments of Gary Thomas, president of National Association of Realtors. Thomas took a job right out of college as an accounting manager at State Farm Insurance. It was in 1982 when he got his broker's license and had opened a RE/MAX office in Mission...
- bubble watch. Yee, Christian // Money;Sep2005, Vol. 34 Issue 9, p30
Presents two graphs that compare the growth in membership in the National Association of Realtors with the M.B.A. students enrolled in real estate related courses.
- Second honors: Savings successes or financial flops? Warstler, Gary // Indianapolis Business Journal;9/26/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 29, p29A
Reports on the rise in sale of second homes based from a study conducted by the National Association of Realtors in the U.S. Popularity of second homes as an investment option; Financial factors to be considered in purchasing second homes; Aid of real estate professionals to choose the right...
- Banks Suing Realtors Over Foreclosure Sales. Sichelman, Lew // National Mortgage News;10/12/2009, Vol. 34 Issue 4, p28
The article reports on the lawsuit made by commercial banks to real estate agents and brokers who are not aware on the real bargain of selling foreclosed properties. It mentions that a research report from the National Association of Realtors on surveys of real estate commissions and other...
- Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage Congratulates. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);9/17/2004, Vol. 51 Issue 40, p4H
Reports on the presentation of the Certified International Property Specialist (CIPS) designation to licensed real estate broker Gail M. Gladstone by the National Association of Realtors in the U.S. Concept of a CIPS designation; Requirements in earning a CIPS designation; Significance of the...
- Survey finds more realtors making use of the Web. // Business Journal (Central New York);5/19/2006, Vol. 20 Issue 20, p12
The article reports on the increase of the number of realtors with Web sites in the U.S. According to a survey conducted by the National Association of Realtors, about 129 percent of realtors have used Web sites and many of the sites display property listings. The survey has revealed that the...
- NAR: Pending Home Sales Index Drops 2.3% to 106.8 in Sept. Siegel, Gary // Bond Buyer;10/30/2015, Vol. 1 Issue F342, p1
Pending home sales decreased 2.3% to an index reading of 106.8 in September, after a revised 1.4% decrease to 109.3 in August, according to a report released Thursday by the National Association of Realtors.
- Realtors Agree to Alter Listing Policy. // American Banker;5/28/2008, Vol. 173 Issue 102, p16
The author reports on changes which have been made regarding online listings of homes by realtors by the National Association of Realtors. The court case which led to these changes is discussed. The opinions of the U.S. government regarding the practices of the National Association of Realtors...