Muni Prices Up Slightly After Minor Rebound
- Munis Firm on Favorable Supply and Demand. Curran, William; Scarchilli, Michael // Bond Buyer;7/21/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32428, p2
The article reports that the U.S. municipal market has firmed on favorable supply-demand conditions and moderate gains in Treasuries. Traders disclosed a decrease in tax-exempt yields by two to three basis points. The treasury market improved with the 10-year note finishing at 5.03%, while the...
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;12/1/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31771, p44
Presents charts depicting the bond market statistics in the U.S. as of December 1, 2003. Indicators of bond market; Short-term tax-exempt yields in the country; Prices of securities;
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;7/17/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31429, p32
Presents the bond market statistics as of July 17, 2002 in the U.S. Data on several market indicators; Rate of the short-term tax-exempt yields; Prices for government securities.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;4/26/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31870, p40
Presents charts and a graph on the performance of the U.S. municipal bond market as of April 26, 2004. Market indicators; Short-term tax-exempt yields; U.S. securities prices; Municipal market data; General obligation bond prices; Municipal bond index; Municipal market yields.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;10/14/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 31989, p32
Presents statistical data about the bond market in the United States as of October 14, 2004. Market indicators; Tax-exempt yields; Securities prices; Municipal bonds.
- Market Statistics. // Bond Buyer;9/9/2008, Vol. 365 Issue 32957, p21
Several charts are presented depicting the statistics of government securities in the U.S. bond market, including the yields of short-term tax-exempt bonds, the prices of securities and the declines of visible supply of securities.
- Market Statistics. // Bond Buyer;9/12/2008, Vol. 365 Issue 32960, p20
Several charts are presented depicting the statistics of government securities in the U.S. bond market, including the yield of short-term tax-exempt bonds, the prices of securities and the weekly yields 20-bond general obligation index and treasury securities.
- Munis Catch Bid on the Back of 2d Day of Treasury Gains. Johnson, Anastasija; Curran, William // Bond Buyer;11/9/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32856, p2
Reports that Municipal Bond Market has caught a bid on the back of a second straight day of gains in Treasuries during the auction of U.S. Department of Treasury's three-year notes in the U.S. Highest bid for the auctioned three-year notes; Percentage of decrease in tax-exempt yields; Impact of...
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;6/8/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31900, p29
Presents charts and a graph showing bond market performance in the United States as of June 8, 2004. Tax-exempt yields; U.S. securities prices; Municipal market data general obligation yields; Reoffering yields; Municipal bond index; Municipal bond prices.