Muni Prices Up Slightly After Minor Rebound
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;12/1/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31771, p44
Presents charts depicting the bond market statistics in the U.S. as of December 1, 2003. Indicators of bond market; Short-term tax-exempt yields in the country; Prices of securities;
- Munis Firm on Favorable Supply and Demand. Curran, William; Scarchilli, Michael // Bond Buyer;7/21/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32428, p2
The article reports that the U.S. municipal market has firmed on favorable supply-demand conditions and moderate gains in Treasuries. Traders disclosed a decrease in tax-exempt yields by two to three basis points. The treasury market improved with the 10-year note finishing at 5.03%, while the...
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;7/17/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31429, p32
Presents the bond market statistics as of July 17, 2002 in the U.S. Data on several market indicators; Rate of the short-term tax-exempt yields; Prices for government securities.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;4/26/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31870, p40
Presents charts and a graph on the performance of the U.S. municipal bond market as of April 26, 2004. Market indicators; Short-term tax-exempt yields; U.S. securities prices; Municipal market data; General obligation bond prices; Municipal bond index; Municipal market yields.
- Market Statistics. // Bond Buyer;9/12/2008, Vol. 365 Issue 32960, p20
Several charts are presented depicting the statistics of government securities in the U.S. bond market, including the yield of short-term tax-exempt bonds, the prices of securities and the weekly yields 20-bond general obligation index and treasury securities.
- Market Statistics. // Bond Buyer;1/27/2009, Vol. 367 Issue 33049, p21
Several charts are presented which depict the market statistics of government bonds in the U.S. including short-term tax-exempt yields, securities prices, and reoffering yields.
- Sleepy August Trading Session Sends Munis, Treasuries Down. Johnson, Anastasija // Bond Buyer;8/24/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31954, p2
Reports on the decline in the municipal bond prices in the U.S. as of August 23, 2004. Impact of lack of pressure from supply in the secondary on the downside in the tax-exempt sector; Decline in the government bond market; Impact of the decline on the yield on the benchmark 10-year Treasury note.
- Muni, Treasury Prices Climb Again As BB 40 Yield Hits All-Time Low. Johnson, Anastasija; Curran, Bill // Bond Buyer;6/8/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32149, p2
This article presents information on municipal bond prices. Municipal bond prices rose on the back of crossover buying as virtually "unsinkable" Treasuries improved again and tax-exempts cheapened on a relative basis, while the primary market offered some variety in terms of names and coupon...
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;11/18/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32013, p37
Presents charts and graphs showing bond market indicators in the United States as of November 17, 2004. Short-term tax-exempt yields; U.S. securities prices; Visible supply rises; Municipal market data general obligation yields; New-issue balances; One-year note index; Reoffering yields;...