Michigan Agency to Decide Tobacco Deal's Date
- There's an Old Chinese Saying…. // Journal of Financial Planning;Apr2002, Vol. 15 Issue 4, p20
This article reports on the plans of the American Bondholders Foundation to reclaim funds owed by the Chinese government to the U.S. taxpayers as of April 2002. A group of 200 U.S. citizens is trying to reclaim $70 billion owed to U.S. taxpayers by the Chinese government in the form of bonds...
- Design of Institution for Participatory Lake Singkarak Management. Umar, Genius // Modern Applied Science;Dec2011, Vol. 5 Issue 6, p98
This research aims to formulate policy and institution for Participatory Lake Singkarak management. This research was conducted in District Solok and District Tanah Datar, West Sumatera Province. This study object is focused in Lake Singkarak area. The results of research are: (1) interest and...
- WHAT'S AROUND. // Accountancy;Jun94, Vol. 113 Issue 1210, p60
The article cites developments related to investment as of June 1994. M & G Lifetime Distribution Bond offers five funds for investors emphasizing on capital appreciation. Equitable Major Medical Cash Plan will provide a tax-free cash lump sum for qualified members who will undergo surgical...
- Offshore sales get bond boost. Greenwood, John // Money Marketing;7/22/2004, p8
Reports on the increase in offshore investment business in annual premium equivalent for the first quarter of 2004, in reference to figures released by the Association of International Life Offices. Total regular premium business; Growth in personalized bonds linking to external funds for...
- Strategic bonds come to the fore. BANKS, CHARLOTTE // Fund Strategy;2/15/2010 Adviser Fund Index Supp, Issue 6, p8
The article discusses in review the cautious index in the inception of the Adviser Fund Index (AFI) in 2004 in Great Britain which brought great improvements for cautious investors despite the credit crisis and global recession. It reports on the findings from the Investment Management...
- Rational organizational decision making in the human firm: A socio-economic model. Tomer, John F. // Journal of Socio-Economics;Summer92, Vol. 21 Issue 2, p85
Synthesizes organizational insights crucial to decision-making processes in corporate settings. Discussion of the concept of decision rationality; Link of decision making determinants to economic concepts; Presentation of a socio-economic model of decision-making rationality.
- Avoiding on-the-edge ethical choices. Gray, Sandra Trice // Association Management;Dec96, Vol. 48 Issue 12, p112
States that on-the-edge ethical choices could be detrimental to an organization. Examples of a bad decision which could have caused mis-trust for an association and its executives; Effect of on-the edge ethical dilemmas on associations; Reasons people make bad choices.
- Decision participation in public and private organizations. Kingsley, Gordon // Knowledge & Policy;Fall97, Vol. 10 Issue 3, p56
Presents information on a study which examined decision participation in public and private organizations. Objective of increasing participation in public and private sectors; In-depth look at the influence of internal employees and external elected officials participation in the decision...
- When the universe is in a transitional period, firm decisions come hard. Lawton, Marcia J. // Addiction Letter;Sep94, Vol. 10 Issue 9, p8
Opinion. Comments on the group Soulspace facilitated by Jungian astrologer and mathematician Raye Mathis. Transition to the age of Pisces which would make the sense of transition universal; Effect of the sense of change on people; Inherence of indecision.