N. Y.'s Dorm Authority Names Slate of Eligible Underwriters
- Northeast: Plain/Insured GO Yield Curves for March 17, 2005. // Bond Buyer;3/21/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32094, p29
Presents a chart depicting the insured yield curves of Northeast state bonds in the U.S. for March 17, 2005.
- Volume Down by Almost Half as Issuers Ready $5 Billion. Scarchilli, Michael; Posner, Matthew // Bond Buyer;4/2/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32599, p7
The article reports on the $5 billion projected volume settling in the primary market after a massive general obligation (GO) refunding in the U.S. Georgia is scheduled to sell almost $600 million of GO in three series. It says that the bonds will be issued through the Georgia State Financing...
- MASSACHUSETTS: New Pool for I-Cubed Deals. Kaske, Michelle // Bond Buyer;5/18/2009, Vol. 368 Issue 33116, p9
The article reports on the announcement of the Massachusetts Development Finance Agency regarding its $250 million-Cubed program. As part of the program, the agency introduces its senior manager pool for future bond transactions. The program is also design to allow the agency to issue bonds that...
- Henrico County, Va., Going Ahead With $349M GO Sale. Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;3/11/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32088, p4
Reports that Henrico County, Virginia will move forward with the sale of general obligation bonds that voters approved in the special election. Proceeds of the bond; Rejection of the majority on the proposed tax increase on prepared foods and beverages; Presentation of the proposed fiscal 2006...
- Pushing the Limit. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;7/30/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31688, p35
Focuses on plans of South Dakota administration to expand the bond limit for local units of government issuing debt to aid private development. Factors that led to impose a limit on the bonds; Support tendered by state governor Mike Rounds to expand the bond limit.
- Outstanding Muni Securities Top $1.9 Trillion in 1st Quarter. Fine, Jacob // Bond Buyer;6/16/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31906, p6
Reports that the amount of municipal securities outstanding rose $44.7 billion during the first quarter of 2004, according to the United States Federal Reserve Board. Long-term bonds outstanding sold by state and local governments; Falloff in the growth of outstanding short-term securities sold...
- Commercial, investment banks diverge as Russia extends debt-deal deadline. Kraus, James R. // American Banker;3/4/1999, Vol. 164 Issue 42, p1
Reports on the Russian government's extension to April 30, 1999 its deadline to foreign creditors for accepting its terms to restructure defaulted debt as commercial and investment banks continued to clash over the terms of the restructuring offer. Investment banks' threat to bring litigation...
- MIDWEST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;8/17/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32918, p30
Presents a chart depicting the performance of bonds of various states in the bond market in the U.S.
- Munis finish sideways but stable, awaiting supply, economic data. Monsarrat, Sean // Bond Buyer;02/28/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30837, p2
Reports on the bond market developments in the United States on February 25, 2000. Volatility of government market prices; Investors' response to California's general obligation bonds; Market outlook for the week starting February 28.