Employment Costs Rose 0.6% in 1Q
- The rich, the not-so-rich and the green-eyed monster. Hall, Terry // Chartered Accountants Journal;May2007, Vol. 86 Issue 4, p46
The author reflects on the social issues concerning the financial status of most Kiwis in New Zealand. The author stresses on the existing problems in the country on social inequalities in which the labor government has failed to address. He describes the financial status of the people where the...
- Employment Cost Index, benefits, private industry workers by occupation and industry group. // Monthly Labor Review;Nov91, Vol. 114 Issue 11, p132
Presents data on the Employment Cost Index, benefits of private industry workers, by occupation and industry group in the U.S., from 1989 to 1991. White-collar workers; Blue-collar workers; Goods-producing; Service-producing; Manufacturing and non-manufacturing.
- Employment Cost Index Technical Note. // Compensation & Working Conditions;Winter2000, Vol. 5 Issue 4, p45
Provides information on the Employment Cost Index (ECI) in the United States. Functions of the ECI; Employee benefits covered by the cost index; Sectors of the economy which benefits from the ECI data; Use of fixed employment weights in calculating aggregate indexes.
- EXECUTIVE SUMMARIES. // Benefits Quarterly;1997 Fourth Quarter, Vol. 13 Issue 4, p4
Presents summaries of articles related to employee fringe benefits, published in the December 1997 issue of "Benefits Quarterly."
- FRINGE BENEFITS Proper Treatment for 2004. Busby, Dan // Clergy Journal;Mar2004, Vol. 80 Issue 5, p25
Focuses on the treatment of fringe benefits in the United States in 2004. Provider of fringe benefits; Recipient of fringe benefits; Taxation of fringe benefits.
- Ethics, Privilege and Related Issues in Employee Benefits Practice. Birschel, Dee // Benefits Quarterly;2004 Third Quarter, Vol. 20 Issue 3, p84
This section presents an abstract of the article Ethics, Privilege and Related Issues in Employee Benefits Practice, which appeared in the spring 2004 issue of the Journal of Deferred Compensation.
- SUMMARIES. // Benefits Quarterly;2004 Fourth Quarter, Vol. 20 Issue 4, p2
This section presents the abstracts of articles on employee fringe benefits featured in the December 2004 issue.
- Employee Benefits Spark RIMS Conference Agenda. Johnson, Tom // Risk Management (00355593);Dec87, Vol. 34 Issue 12, p72
This article reports on the annual conference of the Risk and Insurance Management Society (RIMS), held in Las Vegas, Nevada in April 1986. During the conference, RIMS allegedly made improvements in positioning employee benefits as a valid risk management concern. According to RIMS associate...
- Report provides benefit benchmarking data. Blassingame, Kelley M. // Employee Benefit News Canada;Jan/Feb2005, Vol. 2 Issue 1, p27
Focuses on compensation benchmarks created from a report by the U.S. Department of Labor. Advantage of the benchmarks to employee benefit advisers in the U.S. and Canada; Paid leaves provided to employees in the private sector; Trends in employee benefits based on the report; Forecast on the...