Planning for Recovery in the Capital of Data
- Feb. PPI Rises 0.3%; Core Rate Spikes 0.5%. // Bond Buyer;3/19/2008, Vol. 363 Issue 32839, p2
The article presents an analysis of the U.S. producer price index (PPI) data in February 2008. It is observed that PPI showed shocking gains, increasing by 0.3%. and core rate by 0.5%. It is commented that the gains should not affect financial markets since consumer price information (CPI) is...
- The price is right...sometimes. Simon, Howard L. // Futures: News, Analysis & Strategies for Futures, Options & Deri;May2005, Vol. 34 Issue 6, p38
The article discusses how the Consumer Price Index (CPI) and the Producer Price Index (PPI) can affect the future course of financial markets. To this end, the author notes that one of the problems associated with inflation measures is they are inherently backward-looking while markets are...
- Munis Firmer on Lower-Than-Expected Data. Scarchilli, Michael; Posner, Matthew // Bond Buyer;2/20/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32571, p2
The article offers information on the U.S. bonds market activity for February 16, 2007. The economic data indicated that market activity had improved a little and the weekend mode slightly flattened out the moods at the market. Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board showed some gains in trading....
- Changes to January 2014 PPI Detailed Report. // PPI Detailed Report;Dec2013, Vol. 17 Issue 12, p5
A table is presented which provides a summary of the transition of the Producer Price Index (PPI) from the Stageof-Processing (SOP) to the Final Demand-Intermediate Demand (FD-ID) aggregation system in January 2014.
- Recalculated Seasonal Adjustment Factors and Relative Importance Figures to be Available on February 14, 2014. // PPI Detailed Report;Dec2013, Vol. 17 Issue 12, p7
The article announces that the Producer Price Indexes (PPI) recalculated seasonal adjustment factors and relative importance figures will be available on February 14, 2014, and presents several tables depicting the producer price indexes for the net output of selected industries and their products.
- Bulgaria July producer prices fall. // Regional Today;9/1/2014, p3
The article discusses that decrease in producer price index in Bulgaria in July 2014, according to the report of National Statistical Institute.
- Chinese inflation wobbles. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;7/10/2015, pA02
The article reports on the declining producer price index in China in June 2015.
- Eurozone producer prices fall. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;1/9/2015, pA02
Nov.'s PPI declined 0.3%, more than the 0.1% dip expected. It matched Oct.'s revised slide, originally reported as an 0.4% dip. For the year, prices stood 1.6% lower, marking the 16th straight month of annual declines.
- Wholesale prices tumble. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);4/17/2009, Vol. 56 Issue 19, p12A
The article focuses on the drop of wholesale prices in Long Island, New York. Main commodities, such as food, gasoline and home heating oil, plumped its prices in the market. The Producer Price Index (PPI) which measures the changes in price decreased by 1.2 percent in March as reported by the...