DELTA REJECTS CINCINNATI LEASES
- Default on Delta Air's Logan Debt. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;1/6/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32293, p1
The article reports that the bankrupt Delta Air Lines Inc. has made only 5.4 million dollars of the 9 million dollar rental payment due on January 1, 2006 covering debt service on a portion of 498 million dollars of special facilities revenue bonds that financed its new terminal at Boston's...
- GEORGIA: More Time With Delta. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;10/8/2009, Vol. 370 Issue 33197, p9
The article reports on the recommendation of Mayor Shirley Franklin on the approval of the legislation by the City Council which will extend the lease between Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport and Delta Air Lines Inc. in Atlanta, Georgia. It notes that the city plans to sell 1.4 billion...
- FLIGHT OPTIONS & AMENITIES CONTINUE TO GROW AT FWA. Miller, Jessica // Business People;Aug2014, Vol. 27 Issue 8, p34
The article offers information on the continuous growth of flight options and amenities at Fort Wayne International Airport (FWA) with the addition of a larger aircraft, the Canadair Regional Jet CRJ900 by the airline company Delta Air Lines.
- WEEK IN REVIEW. // Crain's Detroit Business;4/14/2008, Vol. 24 Issue 15, p34
The article offers news briefs related to some prominent issues of Michigan. The Wayne County prosecutor's office in Michigan has filed a motion seeking the disqualification of all 36th District Court judges. Oakland Medical Center in Pontiac, Michigan, has defaulted on $38.5 million in bonds...
- YOU'LL LOVE THE WAY WE TREAT. McKeown, Douglas J. // Pollution Engineering;Nov2005, Vol. 37 Issue 11, p29
The article presents an account of how Delta Air Lines achieved environmental compliance at its main hub in the Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport with the help of Woodward & Curran. The challenge facing the airline was to reduce the environmental impact of its operations. Woodward...
- Delta Starbucks deal. // Travel Daily;2/5/2015, p2
The article reports that a contract has been signed between Delta Air Lines Inc. and coffee company Starbucks Corp. under which it will serve Starbucks coffee during the Delta and Delta Connection flight.
- New life ahead for Concourse D. Burton, Terri; Darce, Keith // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);1/9/95, Vol. 15 Issue 27, p8
Reports on the start of the renovation of the New Orleans International Airport's Concourse D which primarily serves Delta Air Lines Incorporated. Cost and time frame of the renovation; Gootee Construction Inc. as the project contractor; Design of the project by Sizeler Architects.
- Delta ensconced at JFK. Harrington, John // Crain's New York Business;11/14/94, Vol. 10 Issue 46, p38
Reports on Delta Air Lines's signing of a 25-year lease at the John F. Kennedy International Airport in New York City.
- Airports keep their terminals simple. Putzger, Ian // Journal of Commerce (1542-3867);2/23/2004, Vol. 5 Issue 8, p32
Discusses the advantages of building multistory cargo terminals at U.S. international airports. Reason behind the slow adaptation of highly automated freight facilities by U.S. airports; Features of the Pearson Airport in Toronto, Ontario; Criticisms from Delta Air Lines against automated...