AmSouth LOC Upgrade
- Laurens County, S.C., GOs Lowered to BBB by S&P. // Bond Buyer;6/21/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32655, p2
The article reports on the factors affecting the decrease in general obligation debt rating in Laurens County, South Carolina. The rating reflects historically weak financial operations that have resulted in negative unreserved general fund balances in five of the past six fiscal years, as well...
- Market Post: Puerto Rico Opens Weaker, Chicago GOs Quiet. Riggs, Taylor // Bond Buyer;11/13/2013, Vol. 122 Issue 34011, p1
The article offers information related to the market condition of Chicago general obligation bonds and Puerto Rico general obligation bonds (GOs) as of November 13, 2013. It discusses the yield of bonds in September 2013. It informs that the trading of Puerto Rico GOs was up 288.8 percent from...
- SCORECARDS. // Asset Securitization Report;7/4/2005, Vol. 5 Issue 26, p40
This section presents ratings of bonds from the U.S. It provides name of the bond prior and current rating and prior rating along with rating agency.
- Youthful Mayor Steers New Britain Turnaround. Burton, Paul // Bond Buyer;2/10/2016, Vol. 1 Issue 34458, p1
New Britain, Conn.'s bond rating has soared, thanks to a turnaround led by twentysomething Mayor Erin Stewart.
- Rating Changes. // Bond Buyer;5/20/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32137, p31
The article presents information related to rating changes of bonds through charts and diagrams.
- SOUTHWEST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;9/7/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31963, p32
The article presents information about the approval status and expected sale rate of various bonds of various firms of the South-west region of the U.S. It is reported that the approval status of Phoenix Union high School GO's is graded as "A" and the expected sale date is given as the year 2004.
- Pike County, Pa., Deal cut 17 Notches by S7amp;P. // Bond Buyer;3/8/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32085, p2
Reports that Standard & Poor's lowered its bond rating on Pike County, Pennsylvania. Issuance of the Industrial and Commercial Development Authority's outstanding bonds; Basis for the provisional rating.
- Two New England Universities Ready Sales Totaling Up to $275M. Stark, Jonna // Bond Buyer;6/18/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32652, p4
The article reports that two New England universities will go to market with deals potentially totaling about $275 million of fixed-rate bonds, contingent on market conditions. The two universities include the University of Vermont and State Agriculture College which will issue up to &173.1...
- Fitch Debuts 'AAApre' Notation to Indicate Prerefunded Debt. Meyers, Maxwell // Bond Buyer;11/22/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32264, p6
Announces the creation of AAApre rating designation for prerefunded municipal bonds, by the Fitch Ratings Inc. Clarification on the basis of a triple-A rating; Citations of the basis of AAApre; Usage of the new rating for investor convenience.