Houston City Council OKs Three-Year Contracts With Three Firms
- IDLE CHATTER SOUNDS FAMILIAR. // Overdrive;Jun2005, Vol. 45 Issue 6, p19
Looks into issuing a ban on the idling of unattended vehicles by the City Council of Lawrence, Indiana.
- THE DEVOLVED NATIONS: IN BRIEF. // Planning (14672073);4/21/2011, Issue 1907, p14
The article offers news briefs in Great Britain including the appointment of accountants by Edinburgh City Council to investigate accusations regarding the awarding of property conservation contracts.
- Making room to grow. McEwan, Gavin // Horticulture Week;3/27/2009, p18
The article demonstrates the demand for allocation in St. James's Park in London, England. It notes that 94% of city councils in England, North Ireland and Wales able to budget its allotments, however, two-thirds of councils plan to increase the number of its available allotments. It states that...
- DUBLIN CITY COUNCIL. We Richard [...]. // Daily Mail;11/16/2013, p65
DUBLIN CITY COUNCIL. We Richard & Lorraine Bryce intend to apply for permission for development on this site 64 lona Road, Glasnevin, Dublin 9. The development will consist of upgrading works to existing two storey pitched roof "end of terrace" house with attic level. Proposed works to include...
- City approves land buy for proposed hotel. Rodriguez, Adrias // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;4/22/2005, Issue 323390, p1
The article reports that the Fresno, California City Council has approved the purchase of land in downtown Fresno for a proposed 300-to 400-room hotel. The city agreed to purchase the land at 800 and 808 M Street, which is owned by Ophelia Family LP, for $3.12 million. But because there were not...
- Economic Development Officers. // Estates Gazette;7/2/2005, Issue 526, Special Section p61
Provides a contact information on the Rhondda Cynon Taff County Borough Council in Abercynon, Wales.
- Birmingham City Council in law panel revamp. Begum, Husnara // Lawyer;7/26/2004, Vol. 18 Issue 29, p2
Reports that the Birmingham City Council, which is in the final throes of reviewing its legal panel, is renewing in 2004 the property, public law and social services panel that was launched in January 2002.
- DUBLIN CITY COUNCIL. Planning Permission is [...]. // Daily Mail;11/16/2013, p65
DUBLIN CITY COUNCIL. Planning Permission is being sought for the demolition of single storey to rear (7sq.M), the construction of a two storey extension to rear (74sq.M), and a single storey extension (7sq.M) to front at 40 Dunsink Road, Finglas, Dublin 11, for Ian & Tracey Daly. The planning...
- DUBLIN CITY COUNCIL. Planning permission sought [...]. // Daily Mail;11/16/2013, p65
DUBLIN CITY COUNCIL. Planning permission sought for single storey & two storey extension to rear of 79 Kilworth Road, Drimnagh, Dublin 12 for Jonathan & Sharon Coleman. This planning application may be inspected or purchased at a fee not exceeding the reasonable cost of making a copy, at the...