SECURITIES IN REGISTRATION: EQUITY
- An insider's guide to Pebble Beach. M.B. // Inc.;Aug98, Vol. 20 Issue 11, p22
Focuses on the entertailing strategies implemented at Golf Galaxy Store in Minnesota, the first retail store in the United States to introduce a state-of-the-art computerized golf simulator to lure customers. How patrons have reacted to the advertising strategy; Description of the store; How...
- Ultrasound Cracks Sown To Up Value. Ellis, Carrie // Chem.info;Mar2009, Vol. 47 Issue 2, p10
The article evaluates the Sonocrackingâ„¢ oil-processing technology from SulphCo Inc.
- Abiraterone Acetate. // Drugs in R&D;2010, Vol. 10 Issue 4, p261
Abiraterone acetate (CB 7630; CB7630; JNJ-212082), the 3Î²-acetate pro-drug of abiraterone, is structurally related to ketoconazole and is being developed by Cougar Biotechnology as a hormonal therapy for advanced prostate and breast cancers. As a selective inhibitor of adrenal androgens, it...
- CLINIC ROUNDUP. // BioWorld Today;7/20/2007, Vol. 18 Issue 140, p7
This section offers medical news briefs. Affris has initiated a Phase I clinical trial of Alzheimer's vaccine Affitope DO1. The U.S. Food and Drug Administration allowed Cougar Biotechnology Inc. to investigate its drug application for CB3304. MedImmune Inc. has started dosing patients of...
- Cougar Raring To Advance Drug Pipeline With $50M Financing. Boggs, Jennifer // BioWorld Today;5/4/2007, Vol. 18 Issue 87, p1
The article reports that cancer drug company Cougar Biotechnology Inc. has added $50 million in private funding for its current establishment of its three drug candidates. The company has concurred to sell 2.5 million shares of its own common stock in a private placement priced at $20 per share....
- Surface treatment enhances performance of diagnostic devices. Chamberlain, Gary // Design News;1/8/96, Vol. 52 Issue 1, p12
Reports on Spire Corp.'s introduction of a surface treatment process called Spi-Polymer which enhances performance of diagnostic devices. Mechanism; Contact information.
- Golf Galaxy to join Castleton constellation. King, Mason // Indianapolis Business Journal;05/17/99, Vol. 20 Issue 9, p3A
Reports on golfing equipment retailer Golf Galaxy's plans to relocate to the space being occupied by CompUSA in Castleton Corner, a commercial complex in Indianapolis, Indiana. CompUSA's plans to move to a nearby store formerly occupied by Galyan's Trading Co.; Golf Galaxy's product offerings;...
- Chain of interactive golf products stores to enter Utah. Jones, Lara // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;12/11/2000, Vol. 30 Issue 23, p1
Reports on the plan of Golf Galaxy Inc. to enter the Utah market in 2001. Expansion plans of the company; Golf participation in the state; Products that will be offered.
- Minnesota golf chain to open first Utah store next month. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;02/19/2001, Vol. 30 Issue 33, p3
Reports on the schedule for the opening of the first golf chain store of Prairie, Minnesota-based Golf Galaxy Inc. in Murray, Utah. Store size; Hands-on attractions.