INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: REAL ESTATE
- LEVERAGED LOAN FORWARD CALENDAR. // Leveraged Finance News;1/6/2014, Vol. 4 Issue 1, p7
Several tables are presented which provide information on the leveraged loan calendar from November to December 2013, global high yield bookrunner ranking, and global leveraged loan bookrunner ranking of various banks and financial firms including J.P. Morgan Chase & Co., Deutsche Bank AG, and...
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: FIGs. // Investment Dealers' Digest;5/8/2006, Vol. 72 Issue 18, p30
Several charts are presented showing information regarding investment banking in financial independence groups and includes a list of top U.S. and global bookrunners and advisers such as Citigroup, Morgan Stanley and JP Morgan Chase.
- Morgan Stanley Leads After Three Quarters. Platt, Gordon // Global Finance;Nov2009, Vol. 23 Issue 10, p59
The article reports that Morgan Stanley and Co. leads as top financial adviser on mergers and acquisitions worldwide in the first three quarters of 2009 in the U.S. The company valued 523 billion dollars on 212 deals followed by Goldman Sachs & Co. with 476 billion dollars. J.P. Morgan Chase and...
- EUROPE. // Global Finance;Nov2008, Vol. 22 Issue 10, p45
The article announces awards given to derivatives providers in Europe including the Best Commodity Derivatives Provider to Morgan Stanley, the Best Credit Derivatives Provider to J. P. Morgan, and the Best FX Derivatives Provider to Deutsche Bank AG.
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: TELECOMMUNICATIONS. // Investment Dealers' Digest;5/8/2006, Vol. 72 Issue 18, p44
Several charts are presented showing information regarding investment banking in telecommunications and includes a list of top U.S. and global bookrunners and advisers such as Deutsche Bank, Morgan Stanley and Goldman Sachs.
- DATA: 2007 INVESTMENT BANKING LEAGUE TABLES. // Private Placement Letter;1/7/2008, Vol. 26 Issue 1, p7
Two charts are presented that list the top investment banking companies in the U.S., including Citigroup Inc., J.P. Morgan Chase & Co., and Deutsche Bank AG, with emphasis on their debt and equity and bonds worldwide in 2007.
- WEIGHTING THE RESULTS. // AR Magazine;Mar2013, Vol. 5 Issue 3, p51
A chart is presented that shows hedge funds' favorite sell-side European equity analysts according to weighted formula and leaders table as of March 2013, which include Morgan Stanley, Deutsche Bank, and J.P. Morgan Cazenove.
- Hedge Fund Leaders Versus All-Europe Research Team. // AR Magazine;Mar2013, Vol. 5 Issue 3, p50
A chart is presented that shows rankings of sell-side European equity analysts as determined by hedge fund managers compared with those as voted by all portfolio managers as of March 2013, which include Deutsche Bank, Morgan Stanley, and J.P. Morgan Cazenove.
- 2015 LEAGUE TABLES. // Asset Securitization Report;Jul/Aug2015, Vol. 15 Issue 6, p26
Charts are presented related to asset-backed securities managers including JP Morgan; Bank of America Merrill Lynch; Deutsche Bank in 2015 along with information rank, market share, and number of issues.