INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: M&A
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: PRIVATE EQUITY. // Investment Dealers' Digest;5/8/2006, Vol. 72 Issue 18, p16
Several charts and table showing U.S. and non-U.S. private equity fundraising for the first quarter of the year 2006 and a table that list top advisers which includes Goldman Sachs, Merrill Lynch and Deutsche Bank were presented.
- GLOBAL AWARDS. // Global Finance;Jun2005, Vol. 19 Issue 6, p34
Highlights the best investment banks for 2005 in the global category as chosen by the periodical "Global Finance". Factors that made Goldman Sachs and Co. the best investment bank globally for the year; Worth of proceeds raised by Merrill Lynch and Co. Inc. which made the institution the...
- Diversified Capital Markets Industry Profile: Global. // Diversified Capital Markets Industry Profile: Global;Apr2006, p1
Presents a profile of the Diversified Capital Markets industry in the World. Executive summary of the industry; Market overview; Market value; Market segmentation; Competitive landscape; Leading companies in the industry; Market forecasts; Demographics; Further reading.
- SECTORS. // Global Finance;Jun2006, Vol. 20 Issue 6, p52
The article presents a corporate profile for several investment banks from various sectors. Goldman Sachs & Co. represented U.S. food-store chain, Albertsons Corp., on its $9.8 billion sale in January to grocer SuperValu Inc. Merrill Lynch & Co. Inc. advised Banca Nazionale del Lavoro SpA on a...
- WHO'S HOT. // Investment Dealers' Digest;2/19/2007, Vol. 73 Issue 7, p26
Several charts depicting data related to the financial performances of various companies including Oppenheimer Holdings Inc., Goldman Sachs & Co. and Merrill Lynch & Co. Inc. are presented.
- Merrill Gets Plum; Not Citi, Goldman? Hahn, Avital Louria // Investment Dealers' Digest;1/26/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 4, p8
Reports on the naming of Merrill Lynch and Co. as an adviser on the sale of AT&T Wireless Group. Expected fees to be given to Merrill Lynch; Expected value of the AT&T sale; Absence of Goldman Sachs and Citigroup as advisers on the AT&T sale.
- China Halts Brokerage Buys by Foreigners. // American Banker;9/15/2006, Vol. 171 Issue 178, p20
The article reports that China will not allow international financial services companies to buy Chinese brokerage firms. The announcement, made by the China Securities Regulatory Commission on September 14, 2006, will limit China's brokerage service market to Goldman Sachs Group Inc. and UBS...
- $133 billion humble pie. Elstein, Aaron // Crain's New York Business;8/4/2008, Vol. 24 Issue 31, p3
The article reports that Merrill Lynch & Co. has sold its collateralized debt obligations (CDO) portfolio for just 22 cents on the dollar and focuses on its influence on the CDO portfolios of other firms. It is stated that Citigroup Inc. which has the largest CDO exposure of any bank, has the...
- WHO'S HOT. // Investment Dealers' Digest;11/12/2007, Vol. 73 Issue 43, p28
Several charts are presented depicting the performances of financial institutions in the U.S. including Lehman Brothers Inc., Merrill Lynch & Co., and Deutsche Bank AG.