INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: PRIVATE EQUITY
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: M&A. // Investment Dealers' Digest;5/8/2006, Vol. 72 Issue 18, p17
Several charts and tables showing information on M&A such as activity and monthly global volume as of May 1, 2006 as well as adviser rankings which includes Goldman Sachs, Citigroup, Deutsche Bank and Merrill Lynch were presented.
- SECTORS. // Global Finance;Jun2006, Vol. 20 Issue 6, p52
The article presents a corporate profile for several investment banks from various sectors. Goldman Sachs & Co. represented U.S. food-store chain, Albertsons Corp., on its $9.8 billion sale in January to grocer SuperValu Inc. Merrill Lynch & Co. Inc. advised Banca Nazionale del Lavoro SpA on a...
- WHO'S HOT. // Investment Dealers' Digest;2/19/2007, Vol. 73 Issue 7, p26
Several charts depicting data related to the financial performances of various companies including Oppenheimer Holdings Inc., Goldman Sachs & Co. and Merrill Lynch & Co. Inc. are presented.
- WHO'S HOT. // Investment Dealers' Digest;11/12/2007, Vol. 73 Issue 43, p28
Several charts are presented depicting the performances of financial institutions in the U.S. including Lehman Brothers Inc., Merrill Lynch & Co., and Deutsche Bank AG.
- Tradewatch. // Pensions & Investments;11/10/2008, Vol. 36 Issue 23, p16
The article lists core brokers and specialty brokers on the basis of ranks in the U.S., which include Merrill Lynch, Goldman Sachs, and Stanford Group.
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: RETAIL. // Investment Dealers' Digest;5/8/2006, Vol. 72 Issue 18, p40
Several charts are presented showing information regarding investment banking on retail and includes a list of top U.S. and global bookrunners and advisers such as JP Morgan Chase, Merrill Lynch and Goldman Sachs.
- Diversified Capital Markets Industry Profile: Global. // Diversified Capital Markets Industry Profile: Global;Apr2006, p1
Presents a profile of the Diversified Capital Markets industry in the World. Executive summary of the industry; Market overview; Market value; Market segmentation; Competitive landscape; Leading companies in the industry; Market forecasts; Demographics; Further reading.
- Insider traders caught. // BRW;4/20/2006, Vol. 28 Issue 15, p97
The article reports that junior employees at Merrill Lynch & Co. Inc. and Goldman Sachs Group Inc. are charged with making 6.7 million U.S. dollars on insider-trading schemes in the U.S.
- Analyst: Merrill 3Q Earnings to Plunge. // American Banker;9/27/2007, Vol. 172 Issue 187, p19
The author reports that analysts at Goldman Sachs Group Inc. lowered the earning expectations of Merrill Lynch & Co. Inc. According to the article, earning expectations were lowered from $1.95 a share to 15 cents a share for the third quarter of 2007, due to a potential loss by Merrill Lynch of...