THE IPO 100
- THE IPO 100. // Investment Dealers' Digest;9/18/2006, Vol. 72 Issue 35, p25
A list of the 100 initial public offerings that excludes closed-end funds and unit offerings containing warrants in the U.S. market as of September 11, 2006. The best performer was Fortunet was up at $3.06 to close at $9.90 and the worst performer was Delek US Holdings Inc. was down at $2.71 to...
- IPOs IN THE U.S. // Investment Dealers' Digest;5/8/2006, Vol. 72 Issue 18, p13
Several tables showing information on Initial Public Offerings in the U.S. for the final week of April upto May, 2006 including Alliance Holdings GP, Delek U.S. Holdings and Clayton Holdings were presented.
- Ratings Movers: DynCorp Up On IPO/Carmike Falls On Notes Repay. M. D. // Bank Loan Report;6/19/2006, Vol. 21 Issue 24, p8
The article reports that Texas-based DynCorp International Inc. has received a bump up in ratings from Moody's Investors Service Inc. The company's $90 million revolver and $345 million term loan B ratings were raised to Ba3 from B2, while its $320 million 9.5 percent senior subordinated notes...
- MAPCO feel good COFFEE. // CSP;Oct2015, Vol. 26 Issue 12, p50
The article offers information on the growing popularity of the Mapco Feel Good Coffee brand of Mapco Express, a subsidiary of energy firm Delek, and mentions various acquisitions of Delek to promote growth.
- Superior Energy Prices Upsized HY Deal. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;11/28/2011, p4
The article reports that oilfield services company Superior Energy issued 800 million U.S. dollars in 7.125% senior notes in order to use the proceeds to help finance the company's acquisition of Complete Production Services.
- Ratings Movers: DynCorp May See Upgrade/Stanadyne Slips. K. K. // Bank Loan Report;4/24/2006, Vol. 21 Issue 16, p8
The article reports on the top corporate bank debt rating movers as of April 2006, based on reviews by Moody's Investors Service Inc. and Standard & Poor's Corp. Moody's placed the bank debt of DynCorp International on review for an upgrade following a proclamation that the company plans to...
- Future Looks Bright for Alternative Fuels. Berk, Brian // Convenience Store News;
The article focuses on the inaugural of Convenience Store News Alternative Fuels Summit held in December 2013 and sponsored by Growth Energy. It states that executives from various organization attended the event including Ricker's Convenience Stores, Delek US Holdings Inc., Crawford Oil Inc....
- Quarterly Earnings. // CSP;Dec2011, Vol. 22 Issue 14, p22
The article presents the quarterly earnings of publicly traded convenience stores (c-stores) in the U.S. The Delek US Holdings Inc. reported net income of 92.5 million U.S. dollars during the third quarter of 2011. Tesoro Corp. reported its strongest quarterly earnings and shows growth in...
- Delek US Delays Acquiring All of Alon USA. // Convenience Store News;Sep2015, Vol. 51 Issue 9, p16
The article reports that Delek US Holdings Inc., an Israeli conglomerate delays acquiring Alon USA Energy Inc., Oil & Gas Refining as it is waiting for increase in favorable market conditions. According to Delek US Chairman, Uzi Yemin, they are willing to move quickly but they are being patient...