Nasdaq Raises Stakes In LSE Courtship
- Traders Versus Technology. Wexler, Sanford // Traders Magazine;Jan2000, Vol. 12 Issue 161, p30
Discusses the implications to trading professionals of the use of technology in stock markets in the United States. Status of the implementation of electronic trading system in the New York Stock Exchange; Benefits of technology to Nasdaq.
- Investment Commentary. Marosi, James // Grand Rapids Business Journal;2/21/2005, Vol. 23 Issue 8, p23
Provides information on major stock markets New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) and the Nasdaq Stock Market. Similarities; Historical background of the NYSE; Description of trading on the Nasdaq.
- Stock prices. // Hollywood Reporter;1/31/95, Vol. 335 Issue 41, p14
Presents financial information concerning stock prices at the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE), American Stock Exchange and the National Association of Securities Dealers Automated Quotations Systems as of January 30, 1995. Dow Jones industrial average; NYSE volume.
- Keeping Control at The NYSE and Nasdaq. Bresiger, Gregory // Traders Magazine;Mar2005, Vol. 18 Issue 236, p57
This article presents information related to Reg NMS debate in the two biggest players in the trading industry, Nasdaq and the New York Stock Exchange which possibly have the most to lose in this high stakes regulatory game. For the Big Board, its dominance in listed stocks and its attempt to...
- Stock prices. // Hollywood Reporter;7/25/95, Vol. 338 Issue 11, p14
Reports on stock prices for companies in the entertainment and motion picture industries as of July 24, 1995. New York Stock Exchange trading volume; American Stock Exchange; NASDAQ.
- Dealers Committed Bundles of Capital. Wexler, Sanford // Traders Magazine;Oct2001, Vol. 14 Issue 188, p18
Reports on the reopening of stock trading in the United States following the terrorist attacks on the New York City World Trade Center towers on September 11, 2001. Description of major dealers during the reopening; Amount of shares that were traded at the New York Stock Exchange and the Nasdaq...
- Who's the Fairest of Them All? Bresiger, Gregory // Traders Magazine;Apr2001, Vol. 14 Issue 181, p38
Compares the execution standards of the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) and the Nasdaq Market based on the study conducted by the United States Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). Details on how SEC documented the effective spread for Nasdaq and NYSE; Reason for the edge of NYSE over...
- NYSE-Nasdaq Battle Over Listed Flow Gets Rough. Mehta, Nina // Traders Magazine;Dec2006, Vol. 19 Issue 261, p46
The article discusses the possible major pricing move of Big Board, the oldest and largest stock exchange in the U.S. Such move is speculated to affect its broker-dealer subsidiary, the National Association of Securities Dealers Automated Quotation (Nasdaq). It is also expected that it would...
- Stock prices. // Hollywood Reporter;9/28/95, Vol. 339 Issue 9, p14
Presents information on stock prices according to the New York Stock Exchange, American Stock Exchange and the National Association of Securities Dealers Automated Quotations for September 27, 1995.