PEOPLE & CALENDAR
- Insight taps road runner in Columbus. // Multichannel News;01/31/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 5, p12
Reports on Insight Communications Co. Inc.'s signing of an affiliation contract to offer the Road Runner high-speed-data service in Columbus, Ohio. Number of subscribers of the company; Terms of the affiliation.
- MTV2 Cues Up Local Spin for Affiliates. Brady, Shirley // Cable World (10427228);6/23/2003, Vol. 15 Issue 25, p34
Presents information on the MTV2 Local 360 initiative launched by Insight Communications in Louisville, Kentucky. Features of the local broadband website of the company; Benefits of the initiative to the company's affiliates; Needs addressed by the initiative.
- NCTA Board Re-Elects Leaders. // Multichannel News;5/10/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 19, p12
Presents a list of the board of directors elected at the National Cable & Telecommunications Association in May 2004. Glenn Britt of Time Warner Cable; Brian Roberts of Comcast Corp.; Michael S. Willner of Insight Communications.
- Insight Communications Feeds Lender Appetite; Cable Looks Good Overall. Sibayan, Karen // Bank Loan Report;12/11/2000, Vol. 15 Issue 49, p1
Provides information on bank loans in the cable industry. Importance of company size in attracting investments; Information on the deal of Insight Communications company; Factors that contributed to the difficulty of finding bank lenders.
- Upbeat show, downbeat topics. Barthold, Jim // Telephony;05/14/2001, Vol. 240 Issue 20, p22
Reports on the cable telecommunication industry in the United States. Comments from Michael Willner, president and chief executive officer of Insight Communications, on the industry; Readiness of cable networks for competition; Advantage of television and computer to cable.
- CFA Chapter News. // Secured Lender;Sep/Oct2003, Vol. 59 Issue 5, p94
Presents news briefs on the Commercial Finance Association chapters in the U.S. as of October 2003. Highlights of the California Chapter's Annual Trade Fair and New Product Symposium on August 6, 2003; Schedule of the Pittsburgh Chapter's Annual Golf Outing.
- 20/20 Hindsight. Sirak, Ron // Golf World;11/29/2002, Vol. 56 Issue 21, p17
Provides information on the Golf 20/20 summit at the World Golf Village in Saint Augustine, Florida in November 2002. Number of attendees; Mission of Golf 20/20; Discussion on the issue of the refusal of Augusta National Golf Club of Georgia to admit women members.
- CALENDAR. // Multichannel News;5/17/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 20, p18
A calendar of events for cable telecommunications association is presented which include a symposium from the Cable Telecommunications Human Resources Association to be held on June 8, 2010 in Atlanta, Georgia, a golf outing from Ohio Cable Telecommunications Association on June 14, 2010, in...
- United Fresh 2010. // SN: Supermarket News;3/15/2010, Vol. 58 Issue 11, p42
A calendar of events to be organized by the United Fresh Foundation from April 21-23, 2010 in Las Vegas, Nevada, is presented which includes a golf tournament, a conference session on food service and the "Global Conference on Produce Sustainability."