ANALYST EYES STRONG 1Q FOR CABLEVISION
- Bethpage Black:. // CableFAX Daily;5/10/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 91, p2
Presents the views of several financial analysts on the first quarter profits of Cablevision Systems Corp., as of May 2006. Craig Moffett of Sanford Bernstein & Co.; Jessica Reif Cohen of Merrill Lynch & Co. Inc.; Aryeh Bourkoff of UBS AG.
- CABLEVISION TARGET: $28. // Multichannel News;11/10/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 45, p30
Deals with the performance of Cablevision Systems Corp. in the cable television industry as of November 10, 2003. Ratings given by Aryeh Bourkoff, an analyst, on the equity of the company; Performance of the company's stocks; Forecast of Bourkoff on the financial performance of the company.
- Hopes Rise as Charter Approaches $2. Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;10/30/2006, Vol. 27 Issue 43, p52
The article forecasts the growth in the 2006 earnings of U.S.-based cable operator Charter Communications Inc. According to a recent report by UBS Securities analyst Aryeh Bourkoff, Charter Communications Inc. is expected to report 9.2% or $1.357 billion revenue growth and 6% higher cash flow...
- Comcast Calls on Power of the Bundle. Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;7/31/2006, Vol. 27 Issue 30, p6
The article reports on the financial performance of Comcast Corp. An increase in revenue of 11% and 12% in cash flow has been posted by the company in the second quarter of 2006. An increase in the value of its stocks has benefited other companies such as Cablevision Systems Corp. and Time...
- Comcast Sets Bar High. Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;4/24/2006, Vol. 27 Issue 17, p56
Reports on the first-quarter earnings posted by Comcast Corp. for the period ending April 27, 2006. Growth of its basic and voice-services subscriber; Forecast of equity analyst Aryeh Bourkoff on the subscriber growth of the cable operator in 2006; Optimism of Comcast CEO Brian Roberts on the...
- Rainbow widens Voom spectrum. Dempsey, John // Variety;8/29/2005, Vol. 400 Issue 2, p28
Reports on the decision of Rainbow Media to relaunch 10 Voom high-definition channels in the wake of a nasty boardroom conflict at parent company Cablevision in 2005. Plan of CEO Josh Sapan for the marketing of the Voom channels; Remarks from cable analyst Aryeh Bourkoff on the issue; Demand...
- Aggreko Expects 7 Percent Revenue Rise in 2009. // Rental Equipment Register;Jan2010, Vol. 53 Issue 1, p19
The article reports that for the year 2009, Aggreko, world leader in temporary power and temperature control, expects group revenue to top 1 billion pounds with an operating profit of around 260 million pounds and a net cash flow of around 160 million pounds. The company anticipates a strong...
- Northrop Grumman's Earnings Fall On Pension Costs But 2012 Outlook Brightens. Biesecker, Calvin // Defense Daily;10/24/2012, Vol. 256 Issue 18, p6
The article reports on the decline in the earnings of Northrop Grumman Corp. in the second quarter of 2012. It notes that the company's decline in earning is driven by a decline in pension income coupled with lower sales. It adds that the company has strong operating performance and is...
- CONSENSUS: Gazprom Q2 net profit to rise 33%; substantial free cash flow - analyst forecast. Interfax // Russia & CIS Energy Newswire;11/13/2013, p1
MOSCOW. Nov 13 (Interfax) - Gazprom (MOEX: GAZP) posted a net profit of 201 billion rubles in second quarter under international financial reporting standards (IFRS), 33% more than in the same period last year, analysts at 19 investment companies and banks told Interfax in a consensus forecast.