Verizon Vows Vt. Buildout
- Spitzer Wants 'Naked' DSL. Hearn, Ted // Multichannel News;5/16/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 20, p4
Focuses on the views of New State Attorney General Eliot Spitzer on the bundling policy implemented by Verizon Communications Inc. in marketing its digital subscriber line (DSL) service. Overview of Verizon's bundling policy in marketing; Implications of Verizon's marketing strategy for rival...
- BRIEFS. // Multichannel News;9/27/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 39, p50
The article presents information related to the entertainment business. Verizon Communications Inc. has begun marketing a $60-per-month bundle of voice-over-Internet protocol telephone and DSL service. The company said customers who subscribe to its new Voice-Wing broadband phone service before...
- Verizon To Expand DSL Service. Sanchez, Mark // Grand Rapids Business Journal;4/14/2003, Vol. 21 Issue 15, p3
Reports on the plan of Verizon Communications Inc. to extend its digital subscriber line (DSL) Internet service in its service area in Michigan. Overview of the plan; Information its customers in the state; Details of the DSL service of the company.
- BUNDLING UP. Bischoff, Glenn // Telephony;5/19/2003, Vol. 244 Issue 10, p18
Focuses on the pricing of the digital subscriber line (DSL) offering of Verizon Communications Inc. in the U.S. Introductory rate; Reduction in DSL rate; Strategy of Verizon in wireless LAN.
- Verizon recasts DSL. Duffy, Jim // Network World;5/19/2003, Vol. 20 Issue 20, p10
Reports on Verizon Communications Inc.'s revamp of its digital subscriber line services. Aim to spur demand and increase its share of the broadband market; Extension of the company's broadband capacity.
- Verizon shuts out stranded DSL users. Solnik, Claude // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);8/31/2001, Vol. 48 Issue 35, p1
Reports that Verizon Inc. will offer digital subscriber line (DSL) service to Apple Computer Inc. in Long Island, New York. Commitment of Verizon to provide non-discriminatory DSL service; Comments of the competitors on the service of Verizon; Approval of the Federal Communications Commission...
- BRIEF. // Multichannel News;10/22/2001, Vol. 22 Issue 43, p27
Focuses on the price reduction to the digital subscriber line service of Verizon Communications company in New York.
- Verizon Raises Voice-Over-DSL. Wilson, Carol // Inter@ctive Week;08/21/2000, Vol. 7 Issue 33, p41
Focuses on a technical trial of voice-over-Digital Subscriber Line (VoDSL) technology conducted by Verizon Communications. Capabilities of VoDSL; Primary factor for the company's interest in the technology; Details on the Verizon trial. INSET: Report: To Bell with DSL.
- AT&T, Verizon Hit Streets To Promote DSL Service. Williamson, Richard // Adweek;9/4/2006, Vol. 47 Issue 32, p8
The article reports that AT&T Corp., and Verizon Communications Inc. have launched a block-by-block campaign to promote their DSL Services. AT&T is introducing its new U-Verse video service over fiber-optic phone lines and plans to invest nearly $5 billion in U-Verse over the next three years....