TNT, DIsney Knotted Atop April Rankings
- Ratings:. // CableFAX Daily;5/25/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 102, p2
Presents updates on the ratings of cable television networks in the U.S. Household rating of SportsNet NY for its baseball telecast in May 2006; Increase in the overall ratings of the second round of the National Basketball Association playoff coverage of TNT in 2006.
- Cable TV. Cooper, Jim // MediaWeek;10/12/98, Vol. 8 Issue 38, p16
Presents news items about cable television in the United States, for the week of October 12, 1998. Ratings hikes for Fox Sports Net, FX, and ESPN in their coverage of Major League Baseball in the 1998 season; Increase in prime-time ratings of basic cable during the first two weeks of the new...
- Lifetime pops cork: top cabler for quarter. Bernstein, Paula // Daily Variety;04/04/2001, Vol. 271 Issue 26, p17
Reports on the ratings performance of cable television networks in the United States as of April 4, 2001. Ratings numbers of cable network Lifetime; Improvement in ratings performance of cable network TNN.
- Ratings Sun Still Shines on Lifetime. Reynolds, Mike // Multichannel News;9/10/2001, Vol. 22 Issue 37, p14
Reports on the high ratings gained by Lifetime Television in the United States. List of television programs included in the top ten list; Number of viewers of Lifetime among adults 18 to 49; List of top movies based on household ratings.
- Nielsen Primetime Ratings Report. // Daily Variety;12/17/2008, Vol. 301 Issue 54, p8
The article lists the Nielsen Primetime Ratings Report including top shows in 18-49, top shows in 12-34, and top cable networks.
- Nielsen Primetime Ratings Report. // Daily Variety;6/23/2010, Vol. 307 Issue 57, p7
The article lists the Nielsen primetime ratings including the top shows in 18-49, top shows in 12-34, and the top cable networks.
- Lifetime's quiet threepeat. Romano, Allison // Broadcasting & Cable;10/8/2001, Vol. 131 Issue 42, p22
Focuses on the ratings of Lifetime Television in the United States. Average rating in prime time for the third quarter; Sunday-night dramas and original movies produced high ratings; Effects of the September 11 attack on the ratings.
- CNN loses its way. // Electronic Media;2/18/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 7, p26
Evaluates the decline of Cable News Network television ratings. Requisites in television broadcasting; Comment of other broadcasting companies on the issue; Technique of getting better news stars.
- MTV, History top cable gainers. Kissell, Rick // Variety;9/26/2011, Vol. 424 Issue 7, p25
The article discusses television program ratings for cable television networks in the 2010-2011 television season, focusing on the overall ratings lead of the USA Network, and strong increases in ratings for programs on the networks MTV and the History Channel.